Who Is He?

Complicated Love
Kai's POV
I'm here, right on her corridor, where i've always waited at while waiting for her to get ready for school. I hadn't been able to do that for the past few months eversince i dated Krystal and eversince she left. But now that she's back, i need to fix our friendship and make things right again. She's my bestfriend, at least to me she still is and i need her.
 
I promised myself to get my bestfriend back and i am determined to. I don't want those 12 years of friendship to go to waste. We made so many memories together for the past years and i intend to bring back those moments again. She is someone that i want to keep for a lifetime.
 
I knocked on her door. My palms were sweaty and drops of sweat were already forming on my forehead. There was no response, so i knocked again. I certainly didn't expect a pale guy who was half to open the door though.. Who's this? I asked myself. He wasn't the same person she was with yesterday. This guy is definitely taller and whiter than the guy i saw yesterday. 
 
"Ummm, sorry to bother but is Hana in?" I asked while scanning the inside of the apartment from her doorstep. "Yes but she's sleeping right now. Do you want me to leave her a message or something?" The guy asked as he leaned his right arm on the frame of the door. 
 
"Ohh, yeah. Just tell her a friend came by to visit." I said with a forced smile and left the place. Is she having a scandal? No, Hana isn't like that. Heck, she hasn't even dated anyone in her whole life. Who were those two guys then?
 
Sehun's POV 
I went to the 14th floor to Hana's apartment. The guys were too busy to entertain me and it was getting extremely boring that i decided to hangout with Hana instead. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. 
 
"HANA!" I yelled once she opened her door. She was just wearing a black tank top and sweat pants. Her hair was up in a messy bun. I chuckled at the adorable sight of her. 
 
"Just woke up?" I asked with a pinch of tease in my tone. 
 
"Well, i was actually in the middle of a nap until someone decided that it was fun to knock on my door repeatedly." she glared at me and crossed her arms.
 
"I beg your forgiveness princess. Fine, go back to your nap but please, please, please let me hang around here. It's so boring down there. Everyone's too busy to entertain me and i'll only annoy them more if i stayed there." i whined and pouted. Annoying Sehun would lead to more problems.
 
"And you chose to come here so i could entertain you?" She asked as she gave me the 'are you serious?' look. 
 
"Yes, that's right. I know you're going back to sleep but atleast once you wake up, i'll have someone to talk and hangout with." i stated and gave her a sheepish smile like i hadn't done anything wrong. 
 
"If you say so. Make yourself feel comfortable." she said and went back to her room to continue her nap. 
 
I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water only to spill it all over my top. I groaned at my clumsiness and took off my shirt as i left it on the sofa to leave it to dry. Way to go idiot, i cursed myself. I heard a knock on the door and made my way to it.
 
"Hana didn't mention that she was going to have visitors, hmmm.." I opened the door and this handsome man stood before me. I'm straight guys, don't worry. 
 
He eyed me and asked, "Ummm, sorry to bother but is Hana in?" 
 
"Yes but she's sleeping right now. Do you want me to leave her a message or something?" I replied as i leaned my arm on the frames of the door. 
 
"Ohh, yeah just tell her a friend came by to visit." He said and smiled before leaving. He left before i could even answer him. 
 

 Hmmm, could that be her bestfriend, what was it? Ummm Kim Jo-Jong-, ah yeah Kim Jongin, was that him? I asked myself.