Beginning Of Their End

Complicated Love
Kai's POV
Mark, Mark, Mark. EVERYTHING Mark! What about me?! They've been clinging onto each other for the past few days and i'm just left here hanging. Does she even remember she's got a boyfriend? Oh my god, this so damn frustrating! I don't even think she notices that i'm here. And this guy is seriously getting on my nerves. I made it clear that she's mine and now his acting like she belongs to him. Yeah, i may have said that i didn't think he was that bad but that doesn't mean i allow him to cling onto my girl 24/7 or whenever they meet. 
 
WHAT THE HELL?! I feel like a dog right now, following them around wherever they go. All she's been paying attention to is him, i need some attention from my girl too. Yeah, i admit it, i'm jealous. Well who wouldn't be??? They've been laughing for the past few minutes as if i'm invisible and i'm getting extremely annoyed right now. What's so funny that they can't even notice that i'm here!? Thats it. 
 
No one's POV  
They were really testing his patience and he couldn't take it anymore. He slammed the table real hard which FINALLY gained their attention. He didn't bother taking a glance of them since it would only increase his annoyance and left the place, more like storm out of there. Mark and Hana looked at each other then turned back to look at Kai's fading silhouette. A sigh escaped her lips as Mark stared at her guiltily. 
 
"Its ok Mark.. He gets jealous really easily but i've never seen him this mad though. I guess we went a little overboard leaving him out.." Hana said and sipped on her drink. It wasn't that she intended to hurt him, she was just too caught up and having fun with her new friend. Its been a long time since she's made friends and she was thankful to have met Mark. His like the second version of herself and she enjoyed his presence. 
 
Mark just kept quiet the entire time as he watched Hana sip on her drink. He too felt the same way as her. He was always so lonely back then despite his cool personality and charming looks. But when he met Hana, everything changed. She was different and he liked it. After a few minutes of silence and sipping of drinks, they decided to go home. They were yawning so much and from that they knew it was getting really late, or so they thought.
 
Kai's POV  
Two and half hours have passed already, what's taking them so long? I walked back and forth along the living room as i bit my nails anxiously. The doorbell suddenly rang and i ran to the door like a sprinter. I was hoping it would be Hana but instead it was a chicken delivery. Disappointed and excited at the same time. Give me a break, I didn't even get to eat back in the cafe thanks to them and since i love chicken so much, might as well eat as i please. But really where's Hana? As I ate my delicious chicken with one hand, i dialed Hana's number with the other and put my phone on speaker, hoping that she would pick up. My hopes vanished into thin air when I received a 'The number you have dialed is not available, please try again later'. I groaned in frustration as i finished my last piece of chicken. I'm not a fatty ok. 
 
WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!? This is all my fault, i shouldn't have left the cafe in the first place. Thanks alot to my huge ego. I wouldn't be so worried right now if i actually stayed with her. Ughhhhhh, why can't i do anything right? I was about to dial Marks number but the realization hit me that i didn't have it. I'll just have to find her myself then. I grabbed my jacket and headed to the door but stopped halfway when my phone rang. I didn't even bother checking the caller ID and quickly answered it. 
 
"Kai!" Hmmm that voice, where have i heard it before. 
 
"Kai, it's Krystal!" Oh, its just her. No wonder i felt my ears burn a little. 
 
"What do you want? I have no time for your crap Krystal, i'm hanging u-" 
 
"NO WAIT! HOLD ON! Hana isn't with you is she?" 
 
"Wha-How did you know?" I asked, semi shock semi curious. 
 
"I saw her with the new student in our school and kinda followed them heh, Kai brace yourselves for what i'm gonna say alright." 
 
"What is it? You're not up to anything fishy are you? Cause i'm not in the mood for games Krystal." I said sternly.
 
"Hey i might be a b*tch but i can be a normal human being too alright. Anyways, i saw them.. Er i saw them.. Umm.." 
 
"JUST SPILL IT OUT ALREADY!" 
 
"OK OK I SAW THEM ENTERING A HOTEL ROOM OK!" I froze at her respond. 
 
"How would i know if you're lying?" I asked. She could be lying... It's Krystal afterall.
 
"For gods sake i'm not Kai, come see for yourself if you don't trust me." We hung up and she texted me the address right away. I unwillingly made my way to the hotel with a taxi and prayed that she was lying. I'm not believing her until i see it for myself. Besides, Hana would never do that. She loves me, eventhough she's  closer to Mark now. I know she still loves me. 
 
Hana's POV
Where am i? The last thing i remembered was falling asleep in my wheelchair as soon as me and Mark were about to leave the cafe. Where's my coat? I felt breezy underneath so i looked down. My shirt was ed to the point that my cleavage was showing. I placed a hand on my chest as I slowly got up and scanned the room. Then i heard a groaning noise beside me, whose that? I turned my head, revealing a half Mark. Mark? He squinted his eyes and got up with his mouth wide ajar and eyes as wide as his mouth. I shivered a little, having disgusting thoughts that i hope wasn't true. 
 
"Y-Y-You.. W-What did y-you do to m-me?" I stuttered, pointing at him with one hand while the other clutching onto the blanket that was above me. 
 
He raised up his hands in surrender and said "Hana, i swear i didn't do anything, trust me please." He said desperately. 
 
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?! I TRUSTED YOU!" I screamed as tears started to wet my cheeks. His hands reached out for my cheeks to wipe my tears away but i slapped it away immediately. 
 
"Don't touch me." I spat. 
 
I heard the door open so i looked up, "Will you keep it down, i could hear you all the way from the elevator." Krystal came in with a huge macho guy behind her. She crossed her arms and gave me her famous annoying smirk. 
 
"WHAT DID YOU DO KRYSTAL?!" I yelled.
 
"What did i do? More like, what did you do?" She said as she cupped my chin. "Oh, don't worry alright. Lets just pretend that you slept with him and Kai will be mine, the end!" She said excitedly with her hands clasped. Has she lost her mind? What's wrong with her? I looked at Mark who pulling his hair in frustration then back at her unbelievingly. 
 
"You planned this didn't you? You did all this JUST SO THAT YOU'LL GET KAI AM RIGHTT!?" 
 
She slapped me hard in the face and said,  "Why do you keep yelling, i'm not deaf you know? But yeah, you're right. I've had enough of Kai and Hana. Its time for Kai and Krystal again. And i'm gonna make sure i do it right this time. You love him right? You wouldn't want him to get hurt do you? If you love him, play along or i'll not hesitate to hurt him." She threatened. I wanted to start a fight with her so badly but i remembered that i had a pair of useless leg. I bit my lips, trying to hold back the rest of my tears from falling again. 
 
"Fine." 
 
"What?! Hana no!" Mark said. I looked at him with cold eyes and continued, "Fine, i'll do it. Just don't hurt him.." Krystal smiled and turned her back to walk away and said, "His on his way here. Do it well, same goes to you Mark." 
 
Once she was gone, Mark asked, "Why are you doing this Hana? You love him don't you? Why are you allowing this?" 
 
"It's because i love him i'm doing this. I can't let her hurt him. Plus, i've troubled him way too much now.. And she's right, i can't do anything for him. He doesn't deserve someone like me, he deserves more.." 
 
Mark's POV
You really remind me of someone really special Hana. And i think i'm starting to fall inlove with you right now.. But i can't let you do this to yourself.. Hearing your story, you've suffered enough so why are you doing this to yourself?
 
 
 

HI!! ^^ so, as you may have guessed.. Yeap, Krystal's a b*tch here. But i still love her! Do subscribe and keep the comments coming! Thank you for your support (-: -xoxo, pizzalove