Telling Them

Complicated Love

Kai's POV

I scanned their faces as they talked. How did Hana manage to find such good looking guys? I was a little jealous but whatever. 
 
Wait a minute isn't he the guy i saw the other day? And him?! Isn't he the half guy i met when i came here to look for Hana. Why did i not notice it earlier? Then i guess they're not dating then. She's not cheating on anyone nor is she in a relationship.
 
SHE'S NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP! Hell yeah, i cheered silently. I don't know how silent my silently was cause i felt a few pair of eyes on me. 
 
"Kai, are you ok?" Luhan asked worriedly.
 
"Me? Yeah, i'm TOTALLY fine." i assured him. I was more than just fine honestly. 
 
"I saw you cheering by yourself just a few seconds ago. " 
 
"Yeah, i saw it too!" 
 
"Me too!" 
 
"I thought i was losing my mind!" 
 
"We all saw it Kai, what is it?" Luhan asked once again. So much for 'silently' Kai. I hesitated to tell them but since they're all guys and Hana isn't here, i decided to spill it to them. 
 
"It's just that i thought you and Sehun were dating Hana. But now that i see it, you guys are just really close friends." I spoke up.
 
"Me and Sehun? Dating Hana?! You mean you actually thought Hana was having a scandal with both us?!!" He asked loudly. 
 
"SHHHH! She's just there you know." I said embarrassingly. 
 
"Wow Kai, i thought you knew better." Sehun said as he shook his head disappointedly. 
 
"I know, i know! Don't get mad. I was just confused but now that i know, i can't help but celebrate a little. " i said and gave a tiny smile of relieve.
 
"Celebrate a little?" Suho asked.
 
"You like her?!" Kris asked a little too loudly.
 
"Oh my god guys, do you always talk this loud? But yeah, i do, maybe even love." i admitted shyly.
 
I could tell that they were all shocked by the reaction they gave. Then they looked at one another, as if they were telling each other something.
 
"What?" I asked. Something's fishy and i know it.
 
"Nothing" they all answered in unison as a grin crept up their faces. 
 
"And here she comes. Don't tell her anything ok." i whispered quickly before she could hear us. All of us stared at her, grinning with our eyes as if nothing happened, making her feel a little uncomfortable. 
 
"What is it? Is there something on my face?" She asked as she took out her phone and checked her reflection.
 
"Nothing." we all said in unison once again. 
 
No one's POV
"ANYWAYS, we're gonna leave now. Thank you for everything Hana, today has been really lovely and fun!" D.O said. They left one by one, not forgetting to thank her as the make their way out. 
 
"Thank you for the delicious food and fun time Hana!" said Luhan, the last to leave, before hugging her and pecking her on the cheeks. Leaving her confused and shocked. 
 
The only reason he did it was to tease Kai, knowing that he likes her. He thought it'd be hilarious to see him boiling. And boy was he boiling. He may seem calm but he was stabbing Luhan a million times with his intense glare. 
 
 
 

Hey guys, i know its getting boring but things are about to get real!! Just wait and see hehe^^ - xoxo, pizzalove