Hana's Confession

Complicated Love
Hana's POV  
Its now or never Hana, hwaiting!! I looked straight into his eyes and said, "I love you." I blushed and buried my face into my hands out of embarrassment. I can't believe i said that! He pulled my hands away from my face as a huge smile form on his face.
 
"Yo-You do?" He stuttered, still holding my hands. Haha how cute. 
 
"Y-yeah.. Its been going on for a long time actually.." I admitted shyly and looked away, not daring to face him. Oh god, pull yourself together Hana. This is so not like you. Before i knew it, i felt a pair of soft lips on mine. I felt a tingly sensation in my whole body. The butterflies that were in my stomach before have now ignited into fireworks. My heart was beating like crazy i thought it was gonna burst anytime soon. It was my first kiss ever and it was exactly the way i imagined it, well not exactly but close enough. We shared a long, sweet, romantic and passionate kiss until i pulled away for us to catch of breaths. 
 
I could tell he was disappointed but as much as i didn't want to break the kiss, i had to. If only i had magical powers that allowed me to kiss as long as i want without having the lack of breath. I looked away and avoided his gaze, too overwhelmed by what just happened. 
 
No one's POV  
Seeing Hana being so shy gave Kai the chance to and he did, of course. Her back was facing him and so he poked her on her sides, since he knew how ticklish she was. He could tell she was trying to resist it as he heard tiny giggles from the other side. He then got up and tickled her more, causing her to burst into laughters. 
 
He enjoyed the wonderful sound that she was giving off until it got cut off by him falling on top of her, thanks to his clumsiness. Their faces were so close to each other that he had the urge to kiss her again. And Kai being Kai, he obviously did. He quickly pecked her on the lips, causing her to blush like a doll before getting off of her.
 
"Yah Kim Jongin, thank goodness i didn't pee out of laughing so much!" She exclaimed. 
 
She must admit it, she love the feeling of being able to laugh and smile again, after all the breakdowns she had in just one week. She was definitely grateful and hoped that it would be like this everyday.. But little did she know that something was coming in her way.
 
"I would love to see you do so." Kai said, earning a playful glare from from Hana. 
 
Both of them stayed silent for awhile as they stared at each other lovingly until Kai spoke up.
 
"Im Hana, i know this isn't the most romantic way of asking but, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked as he grabbed both her hands. His heart was beating faster and faster as he waits for Hana's answer. He didn't have the patience to wait for her any longer. He didn't want her to belong to someone else. He wanted her only to be his so badly and before it's too late, he just had to do it. Hana on the other hand was mentally screaming out of joy but on the outside, she was trying her hardest to maintain her coolness. 
 
"Yes, yes i will." She answered sincerely as they initiated a sweet kiss, their third kiss on that day.
 
Unknowingly, someone has been watching them intensively, burning holes onto them out of uttermost jealousy. Who else would it be?
 
 
 

Just a short update^^ keep the comments coming and don't forget to subscribe!! (-: -xoxo, pizzalove