Weird Feelings

Complicated Love
Author's POV
Kai came home with a disappointed look plastered on his face. He didn't want to assume that she was dating two guys at the same time but the thought of it keeps haunting him. He saw her the day before with the black haired guy and they looked so close as if they were dating. And just today he saw a half guy in her apartment. He didn't even want to think about what they were doing before. He grumbled in frustration and punched a random wall. Everything was so confusing to him. 
 
Kai's POV
Why am i so mad? Why do i feel hurt? What is wrong with me? It's her choice who she dates and how many guys she wants to date. What the hell does that even have to do with me? I dialed Krystal's number. I needed someone to talk to. I feel so lost and confuse right now. 
 
"Krystal? Are you free now? Can we meet? I need to tell you something." I asked desperately. 
 
"Yeah, i am now. Sure, i'll meet you at the cafe near our school alright." i hung up and made my way to the cafe. I swear my mind is about to explode. I can't even think straight anymore.
 
Krystal's POV
Hmm, i wonder what's wrong with Kai. He sounded really down and in need of a friend right now. There he is. 
 
I ran and gave him a hug as soon as i saw him, like those typical scenes in dramas. He looked so sad that i just wanted him in my arms right now. 
 
"What happened Kai?" I asked. 
 
He sighed and immediately started, "I went to her apartment earlier on and instead of meeting her, i met a guy. He wasn't wearing a top when he opened the door. I asked him if Hana was in and he told me she was sleeping, so i thought there was something going on between them but it can't be because i remembered seeing her yesterday with a different guy. He was shorter and he definitely looked different. I didn't want to assume anything but she can't be dating two people at once right? I mean Hana's not that type. I know her! I'm just so confused right now. All i wanted to do was meet her and fix our friendship but i can't help to think that she's not the same person i used to know. And now that i'm thinking about it, why am i making such a huge deal about it? Ughh!!" Kai ranted his thoughts and feelings with just one breath. He then buried his face in his hands as he tried to catch his breath. I patted him on the back softly and kissed his shoulders, giving him comfort. 
 
I've never seen him this way. Could it be possible that his.. jealous? No no, why would he be jealous? Hana is just his bestfriend, fullstop. Nothing more, nothing less. 
 
 
 

Last update for the day! I don't think i can stay up T_T i've been really exhausted nowadays, its bad. Remember to get your sleep guys hahah! I love you!! <3 -xoxo, pizzalove