Please Stay

Complicated Love

Hana's POV

I don't know when i'll be back in Seoul but i intend to stay in my mum's house for a few weeks, or maybe months? I've brought everything i needed knowing that i won't be back too soon. I laid my head on the windows of the train while waiting patiently for the train to depart. I stared blankly outside and my eyes started to cloud with tears. I'm going to miss him.. I don't remember the last time we really parted with each other. We've practically known each other our whole lives and the longest i've separated from him was only a good 2 days. This was definitely difficult for me.

As i was staring outside, i almost thought i was hallucinating. Is that Krystal? Oh my god, Kai's here too? I became so nervous all of a sudden. I was tensed but my heart was racing terribly. They were running around the platform, looking into the windows. Why would they be here?

I was about to look away when Kai approached the window i was leaning on but was too late, he was obviously faster. He saw me, oh great, i'm caught. I quickly wiped away my tears before he could see me in this hideous state. He went in the train and jogged to where i was seated. He stared at me intensively that i got so uncomfortable and looked away. Krystal just stood by him, not uttering a single word. The next think i knew was, he removed my luggage that was above in one of the compartments.

Author's POV

Hana stood up and grabbed Kai's elbow, stopping him before he could walk out with her stuff.

"Kai? Wh-what are you doing?" Hana asked, struggling to stop him from walking away when he was stubbornly ignoring her.

He put the luggage down, a little too harsh and faced her fully. His sharp eyes boared into hers angrily. Tears were evident although he was holding them back. "What am i doing?! I'm not letting you leave Hana! How could you just leave me here?! You promised me you'd never leave me! And now what? Can't you just wait for the holidays or something?"

Hana looked at him with sad, teary eyes and said, "I'm sorry Kai but i have to go. There's not much time left and mum needs me. I ca-"

"I need you Hana, I NEED YOU! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I NEED YOU?!" He raged before she could continue.

He then pulled her into a hug and hugged her tightly like his life depended on it, not wanting to let her go because if he does he knows he'll lose her. Hana didn't mind being in his arms but Krystal was there and she didn't want her to misunderstand situation. So she pulled away and said.

"You don't need me, Kai. You have Krystal. Go bother her now, i'm exhausted." Hana joked, hoping to lighten up the mood for him.

"It won't be the same Hana, stay. Please. I'm begging you." he pleaded with desperate and watery eyes.

"No Kai. I'm sorry but no, i can't. Now go, before this train leaves with both of you still here." Kai stared at her and Hana swear she saw tears in his eyes. Her heart dropped seeing his teary eyes. But as much as she wanted to stay, she couldn't. She needed to be with her mum in her last moments. Furthermore, even if she stayed, she knew it'll still be the same. Nothing will change even if i stay Kai.. she thought.