Paralyzed

Complicated Love

A/N: Recommend to play a sad song heheh, enjoy~

 
 
 
 

Kai's POV
"Well, what else did he say?" I asked uneasily as i studied his face. The tension is getting way too intense for me. He didn't answer and took a sit next to me as he buried his face into his hands.
 
"Hyung, whats wrong?" I asked once again, getting a little impatient by the suspense. He brought his face up and took a deep breath.
 
"She's fine but she still hasn't woken up and- " he stopped and scanned our faces before continuing "Her legs.. They're paralyzed. She's not gonna be able to use her legs any longer." 
 
No one's POV  
Everyone froze in their seats, speechless from what they just heard. Thoughts like 'Why is this happening to her?' 'What has she ever done to deserve this?' 'Why do bad things happen to good people?' were floating in their minds.
 
After a few minutes of silence, Chen snapped them out from their gazes and spoke up, "Guys, i know we're all shock from the news but come on, this ain't the time to be sad. We've gotta be strong for her am i right?" 
 
"Yeah, his right guys... We're the only ones she have and its only right that we be there for her and make her happy." Baekhyun affirmed as everyone else nodded, agreeing to what he said.
 
"Lets go to sleep then, we're gonna need all our energy to cheer her up tomorrow!" Sehun exclaimed. They dragged themselves into their rooms, as much as they wanted to be strong for Hana, it was hard. Its like they lost a little spark in their life. Meanwhile, Kai who was left alone in the living room sighed and wrapped himself tightly with his blanket. A tear escaped his eyes as he closed his eyes to dreamland. Why must this happen to her? Stay strong Hana.
 
Next morning, At the hospital
 
Hana's POV  
I woke up with a major pain on my head. I slowly brought my head up and scanned the room. Where am i? What are all this wires? I looked around and was greeted by Suho who was beside me, sleeping so soundly while Kris and Luhan were on the couch right infront of me, just resting there. I was about to get up but something feels extremely strange. Wh-why can't i feel my legs?
 
No one's POV  
Hana pulled off the blanket that was over her and touched her legs but it felt so foreign to her. So she tried to wriggle her toes and move her legs but to her dismay, she couldn't feel a single thing. Before she knew it, She screamed in pure agony waking up the three men. It felt like her whole world was crashing down. She suddenly burst into tears and shouted, "MY LEGS.. MY LEGS..." it seems like those were the only words that she could come up with during that moment. The guys were having a hard time trying to calm her down since she pushes them away when they did. Kris being the older one, ordered Suho and Luhan to leave while he'll do what he can. 
 
Once they left, Kris approached Hana who was so close to losing her mind.
 
"Hana.." She ignored him as she continued crying and screaming.
 
"Hana." He called out, a little louder this time.
 
"HANA!" He shouted fiercely, like how a father would when scolding their child. She finally stopped screaming but her tears just won't do the same.
 
"Hana, you've got to stop acting like this. I really have no idea how you feel right now but there is nothing you can do about it. You have to accept what happened and move on with life..." He stated as he brought Hana into a hug, hoping to give her comfort. She buried her her face into his chest and cried her heart out. Luhan and Suho who has been watching her from the small window couldn't help but shed a tiny tear. They couldn't bear seeing her that way and so they looked away, it was just too tedious to look at..