Smiling Again

Complicated Love
No one's POV  
While the couple have finally made up, Mark and Krystal were giving each other a silent treatment. When they stepped out of Kai's house, she knew she lost everything but he knew he did the right thing. They stood side by side, leaving a meter distance between each other as they walked along the silent streets of the extremely early morning. Krystal had her head hung low, her long hair hiding her face and her arms crossed against each other as she sobbed quietly. 
 
Mark would take a glance at her every one minute and feel bad instantly. Although he did the correct thing, he knew the girl beside him would be having a hard time accepting it and would probably hate him a hundred times more. But what was he supposed to do? He had to put an end to it even if someone, mostly Krystal, would be hurt. After minutes of walking, they found themselves in an empty park and took a sit on the swing that was close to them. 
 
"I'm sorry." Mark said, looking at the ground.
 
Silence..
 
"I'm sorry." He repeated, a little louder this time as he thought that maybe she didn't hear him the first time.
 
Silence..
 
"You're not gonna say anything?" He asked when Krystal didn't give him any response.
 
She sighed and looked up. "I'm the one who should be apologizing.. For dragging you into my terrible plan. Gosh, you're right Mark. What was i thinking? I guess my love for him was so strong that i just couldn't let him go. I was wrong, so damn wrong. I did have a good start, but now.. I deserve it don't i?" She asked and chuckled softly to herself.
 
He placed his left hand on her right hand and looked at her. "Hey.. You might have been a horrible person recently but i've known you since young, you're a really nice person and you only turned into a beast because you were too blinded by the love you had for him. And i can't blame you for that cause i know how it feels.." He admitted, whispering the last sentence. 
 
"Thank you Mark.. If you didn't come, i'll be stuck in that stupid plan of mine and who knows what might have happened.. And i'm really sorry once again." she said. She realized what she did all this while was too much and she regretted it now. She wanted to make the person she love like her, and he did for a little while but when the truth revealed itself, it only made him hate her more.
 
"Don't be sorry to me, be sorry to them. You owe them an apology lady." he said, gaining a giggle from her.
 
"You're right.. " she said softly.
 
The next day
No one's POV 
Kai stayed at Hana's apartment for the night, its not a surprise why he would actually do that. He wanted to spend time with her and celebrate for Hana's back to life legs and also for getting back together. As if it wasn't late enough, they stayed up even later until 5 in the morning. They spent their time together watching a movie, cooking late night meals together, sharing silly stories with each other, cuddling and kissing, basically they did the things that most couple would do, with an exception that they did it in a very bad timing. A timing where everyone else in the building were already having their beauty sleep. Very fortunate for them that it was a weekend the following day, allowing them to stay up as late as they wanted. But by the time the sun has risen and everyone else is awake, they were already in a deep sleep. They slept side by side, with Kai's arm surrounding her waist and her back pressed against his hard chest. It was a pretty cute and romantic sight that would doubtlessly make the singles envious. 
 
After a few hours..
Kai's POV
I woke up smiling to myself like an idiot as i see my girl cuddling me like a teddy bear and its been a while since i felt this happy. My body feels light and the weight on my shoulder from all the mournful times before this has finally been lifted off last night, or should i say earlier this morning. I ran my hand through her long locks then down to her back and hugged her even tighter. I don't want to let go and i will never ever let her go again. I promise that i'll protect her and make her smile every time that she won't remember what tears are. I'll make her fall inlove with me every single day and make sure that everyone knows that she's mine and only mine. I love her so so soooooo much and I won't lose her again, i'll make sure of that. 
 
Seems like i was getting too forceful with her as i felt her place her hand on my chest, asking me to pull away. I released her and she looked at me tiredly with a small smile on her face. 
 
"Good afternoon.." She greeted softly. Yeap, its 1.30 in the afternoon and we just woke up. I greeted her back by pecking her on the lips, not caring if she had a bad breath and said, "Good afternoon to you too my love.." 
 
She got up and stretched out her arms as she let out a satisfying yawn. Before i could even give her a quick hug from behind, a knock was heard on the door. I groaned in annoyance, who the hell is disturbing my sweet moment? Without wasting time, Hana sprinted to the door and i swear to god, that girl is getting really fast and it hasn't even been a day since her legs are back to normal. 
 
"Who is it?" I heard her ask while she try to make herself look more presentable for whoever was outside.