Spending The Night

Complicated Love

No one's POV

They all left, leaving only Kai and Hana alone in the apartment. It was getting late so Kai decided to leave. He could tell how exhausted Hana was and wanted her to rest.
 
"I'll get going then." Kai said, he honestly didn't want to leave but she needs her sleep. 
 
"Ohh, okay then." She replied sadly as she sent him to the door. She too didn't want Kai to leave. After so long not meeting him, she just wanted to be with him every second. 
 
"I guess i'll see you when i see you." He said as he brought her into a hug. 
 
"Alright then, takecare!" Hana said. Kai walked away, facing Hana as he walk backwards until she was out of his sight. He was about to walk in the elevator until he heard Hana called out "Kai!" 
 
He stopped and turn around revealing a tired Hana. He approached her and asked "What are you doing?" 
 
She took a deep breath and asked "Can you accompany me for the night?" with puppy dog eyes. She's never done that before but she obviously didn't realize what she was doing. 
 
Kai's POV
"Can you accompany me for the night?" She asked with puppy dog eyes. Thats a first, i thought.
 
My heart melted at the sight of her.
 
"Sure." I found myself saying. I just can't resist it. This is my chance to get closer to her!
 
"You could have told me earlier without running all the way here." I told her, earning a chuckle from her as we made our way back inside. 
 
No one's POV
Hana changed into a white crop top and sweatpants while poor Kai had to stick with what he wore. He didn't mind it though. Since it was comfortable enough for him to sleep in for the night. 
 
They spent the night sitting together on the couch, sharing ice cream as they watched 'Annabelle'. Kai being the scaredy cat, clung onto Hana's arm and buried his face onto her neck. Not daring to watch. He would often jump from his sit thanks to the constant jump scares. Hana on the other hand was definitely not doing a good job on hiding her laughters which made him a little embarassed. She found it really adorable, how he acts so tough all the time but turns into a girl once he faces a horror movie.
 
Once the movie was over, Kai was about to get up but stopped when he felt a weight on his shoulders. He turned his face only to be greeted by a already sleeping Hana. Aishh, this girl, he thought as a smile formed on his face. 
 
He then carried her in bridal style gently and brought her to her room. It wasn't hard at all for him since it felt like he was carrying a feather. He placed her softly on her bed and before he could leave, Hana pulled onto his hand, not allowing him to do so. He slowly released her hand and tucked her in as if she was a little girl. 
 
Goodnight my love, he whispered as he secretly kissed her forehead before heading out to the living room. Unknowingly, a tiny smile crept up on her face once he left.
 
 

Hehehehe, just a little Kai and Hana moment. Btw, don't forget to vote for EXO ok!!! We shall give them our love and support till the very end! (-: - xoxo, pizzalove