Hana's Departure

Complicated Love

The next day

Hana's POV

My luggage was all packed and i was ready to depart. I'll be spending my time with mum as much as i can and i've already texted Kai about it. I told him that i'll be gone for some time, not that it matters to him anymore but i just thought it'd be better if he knew. I needed him to know that his best friend will be gone and away.

To: Kai

From: Cutiepie Hana

Hey Kai, it's been a long time since we've talked, hasn't it? I miss you. But that doesn't matter, i just thought you needed to know that i'm leaving, i'm not sure for how long yet but yeah, i'll be gone. Mum is sick and she needs me. I don't think it matters to you if i'm gone or not knowing that you have Krystal now and you obviously don't need me anymore. I'm kidding. Just take care of yourselves alright, and take care of Krystal too! I'll miss you guys so much but don't wait for me. And don't miss me too much. I love you.. Good bye.

Going back to Busan will at least help me get my mind off him. It's going to be really tough but i'll try. I have to move on. There's really no point of waiting because miracles don't happen all the time and he's already happily in love. I have to learn to let go, like what everyone else would say.

I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. Just my luck, Kai and Krystal were on the opposite side of the road, hand in hand, probably heading somewhere for a date. So he doesn't even care that i'm leaving, huh? I sighed and kept my head low with a hoodie above my head just to avoid them from noticing me. The bus arrived just in time. I quickly got in before i got caught by the couple.

Kai's POV

Krystal and i were on our way to Hana's apartment. She can't leave. I'm going to do whatever it takes to make her stay. I received her text, telling me that she'll be leaving for Busan. I miss her so much and was just planning to hangout with her this weekend since it's been a long time that we did, but now she's leaving? I know her mum's sick but she's just going to leave me just like that? Hasn't she thought about how much i'll miss her? Just because i have Krystal, it doesn't mean that i don't need my bestfriend anymore.

Who else am i to blame but myself?

It's my fault that we've become distant. I've been paying too much attention to my girl that i neglected my own bestfriend. I pushed her away and i left her. I even noticed how lonely she's gotten this past few weeks. You're a jerk Kai.

I knocked on her door, hoping she'll open up and tell me that it's another one of her pranks but there was no response. I knocked and knocked again but she still didn't respond. No, don't tell me she left already. I barged in her apartment with all my strength only to find it empty.

We searched inside but she was nowhere to be found. I went in her room and nothing. Her closet was empty, her bed was neatly done and there were no notes left or anything. She left, already. I dialed her number only to receive a "The number you have dialed is not available. Please try again later." I was so frustrated that i threw my phone to the ground. Seeing how frustrated i was, Krystal went up to me and gave me a hug for comfort. But a true comfort right now would only be from Hana, my only best friend. Not wasting any more time, i pulled away and rushed to the train station, hoping and praying that the train hasn't left. Oh god, please don't let her leave yet.

 


Just got home from dance and boy am i exhausted. But nothing can stop me from updating MUAHAHA. Anyways, THANK YOU FOR THE FIRST UPVOTE AND FOR THOSE WHO JUST SUBSCRIBED AND FOR THE NEW READERS!! Bless y'all! <3 I came home all excited when i saw it XD May not look like a big deal, but for me IT IS! I'll try to update as much as i can tonight. Thank you once again! I really do appreciate it :-) - xoxo, pizzalove