Mum

Complicated Love

Hana's POV

"Ms Hana, your mother has been admitted to the hospital for the past 3 weeks. She was sent here after her neighbours found her lying at her corridor on one of the afternoons with blood dripping out of . I checked her on the day she was admitted itself and i'm sorry to say this Hana, your mother has been diagnosed with the last stage of cancer."

My heart literally stopped for a few seconds. My shoulder dropped and i closed my eyes as i shed a drop of tear. I gathered all my courage and asked, "How much longer does she have Doctor?"

"We're not really sure about that but i suggest you come and visit her before it's too late." said Dr Han.

"Alright, thank you so much doc." i ended the call as i brought my knees up to my chest and hugged it while i bawled my eyes out the nth time that week. You can call me weak because all i do is cry and cry. But i don't know what to do. I basically have no one right now. No shoulder to cry on.

My bestfriend has forgotten about me and i've got no other friends besides him. My dad is already up in heaven and my mum will be leaving me soon. Why? What did i do to recieve all of this? What am i supposed to do now? Oh god, why are you doing this to me?

 

 


Goodmorning(from where i am) to all my lovely readers! Just a short and quick update before i leave for school )-: Oh yeah, i've changed the format a little and hopefully this is less confusing than it used to be, hehe. I'll update once i come back, so don't you worry. Takecare and love you.:-) -xoxo, pizzalove