New Girl

Complicated Love
Author's POV
"1,2,3!"
 
"YAH KIM JONGIN! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SON OF A-Hehe, Good Morning Mr Jang!" Hana stopped running and bowed as she smiled sheepishly at the teacher. She almost got caught red-handed cursing uncontrollably.
 
She could here giggles from behind the lockers and knew just who it was.
'I'll get you Kim Jongin' she thought in her head with a silent curse.
 
"What do you think you're doing Ms Hana? Does this school seem like a playground to you?" Asked Mr Jang with a stern voice. 
 
For a moment, she thought she was in deep trouble. "Umm, hehe no, I was just-"
"I'm just teasing, oh Hana you're so cute!" said Mr Jang while pinching her cheeks. Ummm okay, she thought.
 
Confused by the latter's attitude, she let out an awkward laugh before asking him, "Why do you seem so happy today?" She eyed the man curiously while crossing her arms. If Mr Jang was smiling from ear to ear, you just know he's having a good day.
 
"Oh well, just because,,, A NEW STUDENT JUST TRANSFERRED HERE! You know how rare we get new comers right?!"
 
"Ahhhhh, i see.." Hana nodded her head, understanding his unusual smiles.
 
"Kim Jongin! Come here!" Mr Jang called, catching the guy hiding behind the lockers terribly.
 
"What's up sir?" Kai asked like he hasn't been eavesdropping.
 
"A new student just transferred here and i trust you guys to take good care of her. BOTH of you. I'm aware of how 'friendly' you guys are." Mr Jang said.
 
"Of course! You can count on us sir!" said Kai confidently.
 
"You can count on me, not him. He never does anything right." she whispered the last part to Mr Jang, but it was loud enough for Kai to hear.
 
"Yah!" He poked Hana playfully and glared at her sharply, "I heard that!" 
 
Hana sticked out her tongue to him before asking, "So, whose this new girl?"
 
Before Mr Jang could even reply, the silent corridor became loud and rowdy upon seeing a beautiful girl, who looked so innocent and fragile. She had long black hair, fair skin, model-like body and tall. She was basically like a goddess. Boys were staring and whistling at her while girls were gossiping and whispering, probably envious of the amount of attention that was on her. The girl just kept her head low before heading to Mr Jangs' way.
 
"Hana, Kai, this is Krystal." he said.