Back In Seoul

Complicated Love
 
Kai's POV
Months have passed since Hana left. Time flew that fast that i almost lost count on how long she's been gone. I was planning to visit her in Busan but i wasn't too sure if i'm ready to face her. I've talked to Krystal about it and she was more than fine with it. She was really understanding about it, honestly. I guess i'll see you really soon Hana.
 
Author's POV
"WE'RE HERE!" Hana shouted excitedly as she ran alone around the platform like a crazy woman. They're finally back in Seoul— at the train station to be specific. The guys just stared at her as if they didn't know who she was. It was an embarrassing sight to watch. She was like a kid chasing an ice cream parlor.
 
"What?" She asked the guys while panting from all the running.
 
They looked at her weirdly and shared glances among themselves. They whispered to one another as they tried their best to ignore the fact that she was there.
 
"Who is she?" Luhan asked, gaining a shrug from D.O and Xiumin.
 
"Do you guys know her?" Chanyeol asked.
 
"I've never met her before." Chen responded.
 
"Damn, she can run!" 
 
Hana glared at Baekhyun for his indirectly offending remark and hit him on the head harshly.
 
"Ouch! Geez, seriously, what are you? A man?" He asked as he rubbed the back of his head with a frown on his face. Poor guy.
 
Being violent with Baekhyun was one of the best memories she had with him. His reactions were too similar to Kai's and it was just fun and amusing to see his reactions. Especially when he blabbers to himself for a good 30 seconds before continuing with whatever he was doing before. It's really adorable.
 
They all started laughing together, gaining attention from the people around but of course, it didn't matter to them.They were just youths having fun. What's so wrong about that?
 
"Kaja!" Sehun said as he placed his long arms around Hana as they walk out of the station with the rest trailing behind them.
 
They smiled to themselves as they watched Hana skip towards the enterance with Sehun. Unlike the first time they met her, there was more life and light in her. They were delighted to be the reason.
 
Hana's POV
"My apartment's just right there guys!" I pointed to tall building standing right before my eyes. It's been so long. 
 
"Where do you guys live?" I asked curiously. Not that i wanted to stalk them or anything, i was just curious.
 
"ARE YOU KIDDING OR ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Luhan yelled, showing obvious signs that he was shocked.
 
"Do i look like i'm joking right now? Why the hell would i joke about my own home?" I stated as i rolled my eyes. I mean seriously, why would i joke about the place i live in.
 
"OMG OMG OMG!! EEEEEEKKK!!" Shrieked Tao while jumping up and down cutely as if he was fanboying. He then lifted me up and spun me around, startling me a little at the sudden contact.
 
I was a little insecure. I ain't that light.
 
"That's where we live Hana!" He exclaimed excitedly. Technically he was the only one jumping around, until i joined in.
 
"WHAT?! EEEEEKKKK!!" It was my turn to shriek this time and we both started fangirling/fanboying with each other.
 
I heard Suho muttering a, "Oh gosh, this kids." while D.O. said, "Awhh man, this means war guys!" 
 
I shot a glare at him and he ran in a speed of light behind Kris' back for protection before i could actually hit him. 
 
"Guysss, i can't believe we've been living so close to each other but none of us knew about it!" I said. I seriously couldn't believe it. I should really pay more attention to my surroundings.
 
They all just nodded with huge grins on their faces. We made our way to the building and bid goodbye to each other before heading to our own apartments. As excited as we all were, exhaustion just can't be avoided. We were all dead tired.
 
I was so glad that they lived on the 12th floor, because i lived on the 14th floor. That's just 2 levels away! No more lonely days Hana and no school for 2 months!(a/n; since it was a school break for her) ASSA!!
 
 
 

Guysssssss, i'm so upset with myself. Idk how but i accidentally deleted this chapter and had to redo it )-: ughhh, so frustrating. But its ok, atleast its done now. So sorry if i kept you waiting!! I'm planning to stay up and update more, for you guys heheh. Takecare, love y'all! (-: -xoxo, pizzalove