New Guy?

Complicated Love
No one's POV 
Next day in school
PANGGGG! A loud slap echoed through the empty hallways. Everyone was already in class except this two students which is none other than Kai and Krystal. Krystal touched her stinging red face as she faced furious Kai. Kai on the other hand, he felt GREAT. Just to slap her again and see her in pain made him feel good inside, that's how much he hated her right now. Tears were gathering around her eyes but she held it back. Theres no way she's gonna let Kai see her in a pathetic state. She swallowed the lump in and spoke up, "What the hell Kai?" 
 
What the hell me? What the hell her for hurting my girlfriend for no good reason, he thought to himself. 
 
"You know, i'm starting to regret dating you back then. Ooops sorry not sorry. You're not the same person I used to know. You were so nice and innocent back then, what happened?" He said, being honest with her. Love happened..
 
"SHE did this to me.. SHE took you  away from me! I loved you alot Kai and i still do! SHE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE SUFFERING, I AM TOO!!" She shouted, pouring out her feelings as she did and continued. "Why can't you see that Kai, i love you so much. More than she does. Why are you doing this to me?" She asked as she collapsed to the ground, tears running down her face uncontrollably. She wasn't trying to put up a show or anything, it was all real. Hey, even the most horrible living thing has feelings ok. 
 
Everything that was said came from her heart, from seeing the person she loves falling inlove with another person. It hurts alot, just like how Hana was hurting when she saw them together. Back then, Kai would feel some kind of pain seeing Krystal in that state, but now he felt nothing. Not a single sympathy for her. 
 
He stared at her as he said "If you love me, you have to let me go.." and walked away. 
 
He may seem like a jerk right now, not helping her up and just walking away but thats all that he can do. If he goes any further than that, she's  gonna have hopes for him again and he doesn't want that to happen. He wants her to forget about him. But if only it was easier said than done. 
 
"I'm sorry Kai, i'm not letting you go.. I just can't let that happen.." She said to herself as she wiped away her tears. 
 
Few weeks later
Few weeks has passed and Krystal has finally left her alone, atleast thats what Hana thought. At random times, she would wonder what or why is she not doing anything that would hurt her.. Its not like she wanted it to happen, it was weird for her. One day she's a witch then the next she's like a total stranger. She tossed it aside and decided to live in the present before anything crazy happens again. 
 
Kai too sensed something weird but he guessed that maybe after the conversation they had, she finally realized her mistake and decided to let go. But boy is he wrong. There is more than meets the eye. 
 
Anyways, the couple got to enjoy each others presence without having any disruptions that they would usually get. They've been laughing and smiling alot together lately which made both of them feel great inside. They definitely missed those times where everything was just fine and while everything is still fine now, they're gonna cherish the moments together as much as they can. Kai's romantic and sweet gestures towards Hana made everyone around them arouse with jealousy, mostly the girls. The boys however got to see a different side of Hana which was undeniably cute and adorable. A bunch of 'awww's would be heard, literally wherever they go. That shows how much their relationship has bloomed and so many people longed for their relationship. Even EXO gets sick of seeing their lovey dovey sight. They were obviously jealous too but it can't be helped that they don't have a partner to do all those stuff with.
 
"OMO OMO OMO, his so cute!"
 
"Who is he?"
 
"Ooooo hotstuff."
 
"Oh my god.."
 
"Be mine already."
 
Girls were swooning over a particular person and the whole school is practically going hoo-ha over it. 
 
The curious couple pushed themselves into the crowd to see what they're being so rowdy about. A handsome, cute, masculine, browned hair guy walked through the crowded hallway like a model as if he was walking on a fashion runway. Once he laid his eyes on Hana, he gave her a quick wink before walking further in. 
 
Girls were screaming over his iness, Hana was left confused while Kai was fuming in jealousy. Where have I seen him before? Hana asked herself, staring at his fading figureApparently, new guy is the hot topic in their school right now. Who is he? 
 
 
 

Just who is this guy? 😏 Comment & subscribe, it makes me motivated and loved!! I love you guys hehe 😘 - xoxo, pizzalove