Hatred

Complicated Love
Author's POV
The thought of Kai being jealous of Hana kept lingering in Krystal's head. Everytime she tries to push the thought away, it comes back to haunt her again and again. Clearly, she was jealous and hurt of Kai being jealous of Hana. 
 
She was so tired of everything. Every single day since Hana's arrival in Seoul, all Kai would talk about was Hana, Hana, Hana. The only reason they hangout now is just to talk about Hana and how to fix their friendship. She was so upset and of course extremely envious. 
 
Which girlfriend wouldn't be jealous when their boyfriend talks about another girl? How is that even acceptable in a relationship.
 
She missed the loving and caring Kai she once had. She missed those times where only she mattered to him. She missed it when all Kai thought about was her. She would rather have him cling onto her for 24 hours than hear him rant about his bestfriend possibly having a scandal.. But now everything's changed. She was starting to have doubts on their relationship. Even if she wanted to end their relationship, she can't. She couldn't being herself to do it.
 
She loves Kai too much to even leave him be for a day . He was the first person to make her feel so special, loved and appreciated. Kai was basically her first love and she didn't want to lose him. She would do anything to keep him even if it means that she had to be the bad girl now. 
 
This is all your fault Hana, she said to herself.
 
 
 

Goodmorning/Goodnight!!!! ^^ more drama is coming guys! Keep reading and please don't forget to subscribe! Hehe (-: -xoxo, pizzalove