I Love You

Complicated Love
Few hours later
Hana finally gain conscious after a few hours of resting in the sickbay, thanks to nurses and Kai who took care of her while she was unconscious. The moment Kai settled her into the bed in the room, not a second did he leave his eyes off her, even when the nurses were treating her. After what happened, he just couldn't bring himself to leave her, again. He was so afraid something might happen to her. She's just too precious and fragile to him that all he wanted to was protect her but he failed to do so. 
 
Hana slowly brought herself up as she winced at the amount of pain she felt all over herself. Kai helped her up gently and caressed her hand softly. 
 
"How are you feeling?" He asked worriedly. She looked at him with teary eyes and brought him into a sudden tight hug, pouring all her emotions while she's at it. She didn't care if she was hurting, all she needed was to be in his arms. She was so afraid. Everything that happened, it was too traumatizing for her. 
 
"I-I'm scared Kai.. I can't take this anymore.. Why is this always  happening to me? It hurts so much." She stuttered her words while sniffing. Why is life so harsh to her? she thought. Kai stayed silent, he didn't know how to respond to that so he let her cry onto his shoulders and rubbed her back. She doesn't deserve any of this. It pains him like hell to see her suffering. Her sorrow was his weakness. I can't even last a month without being a burden to others, she said to herself silently.
 
School was finally over and the couple made their way home. None of them said a thing, Hana was thinking about everything they said back there while Kai, lets just say he has alot going on in his mind right now. They were already at the lift lobby and EXO was there. 
 
"Hey guy-WHAT THE FREAKING HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!?" Chanyeol 'greeted' as the rest gathered and stared at her with wide eyes. 
 
"H-Hey.. Nothing happened, you know, typical clumsy Hana. Hehe. " Hana managed to say and laughed awkwardly. She didn't want them to get worried over her, so she made up a lame excuse, but they all knew how much she at lying and didn't believe her at all, not a single bit. They chose to leave it that way and not say anything else, understanding the situation by reading Kai's expression. 
 
"Hmmm, ok.. You should really be more careful Hana. Anyways, you wanna hangout?" Kris asked, playing along. Hana kindly rejected their offer and strolled off in her wheelchair alone to her apartment, leaving Kai and EXO standing there as they watched her leave. She wasn't in the mood for anything and all she wanted to do was be alone. 
 
"Kai?" Suho asked, raising an eyebrow signaling him to explain as they made their way up. He sighed as they entered the lift and started explaining everything that happened. 
 
The guys were boiling with anger that the atmosphere in the lift was steaming hot. Frowns on their faces, hands turned into fist, smoke emitting  from their ears. If there were people around them, they would be mistaken for having a gang fight or something. Listening to Kai's ramblings made them extremely mad and frustrated that they wanted to rip off those 'animals' who hurt Hana. How could girls like that even exist?, they thought. 
 
"Guys, we've gotta do something about this." Xiumin said furiously. All they could think of was to beat the crap out of Krystal and her friends but that would just bring them into prison for abusing women. But honestly, are they even worth to be called women? 
 
As much as they wanted to help Hana, they were pretty much helpless. Theres basically nothing they could do for her besides having Kai to take care of her. But by the looks of it, his not doing a great job. This is tougher than i thought. 
 
Back in the apartment 
Kai came home to be greeted by a silent apartment. 
 
"Hana?" He called out. He checked the rooms and found her sitting right infront of the window, staring at the beautiful scenery right before her eyes. He walked up to her quietly and placed his hands on her shoulder. She flinched at the sudden touch but relaxed right away when she saw her boyfriends handsome face smiling at her lovingly. 
 
"Everything ok?" He asked as he massaged her back gently. She looked at him straight in the eyes once again and sighed. Theres no point keeping anything from him since his gonna find out sooner or later, she thought. 
 
She looked away and said,"I don't know Kai.. I really don't know anymore.." He sighed at her reply and turned her around as he sat on the bed, giving him a better view of her. He took her soft hands and caressed it as he locks his eyes with hers. 
 
"Hana-ah, i know things have been tough for you. I know you're suffering.. And i'm suffering too seeing you like this. But stay strong okay. I know you've heard it a million times and you're sick of it but you've gotta be strong for yourself. Don't let those idiots get to you. I know you're more than that. I'm sorry i couldn't protect you and i'm sorry i'm not the best boyfriend in the world, but i promise you things will get better. I'll improve myself just so that you won't  have to suffer like this again. I'll be by your side every single time, i'll be there for you anytime you need me. Just be strong ok, do it for me too." he said ever so sweetly as he cupped her face and sealed her lips with a loving kiss. She was moved by Kai's speech and she couldn't be more thankful to have him in her life. She didn't need a boyfriend who buys her jewelry or brings her to fancy restaurants. All she needs is someone who will be there for her no matter what and stay with her even when things get rough and she's lucky enough to have that person with her right now. "Gumawo kai ah.. Thank you for still being here with me and theres no reason for you to apologize. You've done so much for me and i all i can do is just love you even more and more. I love you Kai." She said as tears rolled down her cheeks once they broke the kiss. "I love you more Hana."