Break Down

Complicated Love

Author's POV

As soon as they were gone, Hana fell to the ground and broke down as she brought her knees to her chest, hugging them tightly for comfort. She cried and cried until no more tears were coming out from her eyes. Why was she crying?

Hana's POV

Good job Hana.

You did it. You should really be an actress once you graduate.

I praised myself for my wonderful acting that worked out the way i wanted it. And i can't believe i'm crying like an idiot right now. Being bestfriends with someone for 12 years and not developing feelings for them, is that even possible? That's right, eversince that day at the cafe, i've been thinking and thinking about him and Krystal a lot and it made realize my feelings for him. I actually like him, maybe even love.

But it's too late now and it doesn't even matter.

He's happily in love with Krystal. Of course he would be. She dresses like a girl, she's kind and gentle, she's a beauty. Unlike me, who dresses like a tomboy, rude and rough and i'm not even close to a goddess. I'm not all that bad but i'm the complete opposite of her.

Seeing them together, it hurts. But what am i supposed to do? Tell him i love him? No way.

How long do i have to keep up with this act? I act strong and tough all the time but i'm just like any other girl who have their own weaknesses and breaks down once they've reached a certain limit. I wiped my tears and tapped my cheeks. Focus Hana, focus. If you love him, let him be happy. Even if you have to sacrifice your own happiness. Besides, Krystal's a nice girl, she'll take good care of him.

You can do it Hana! Hwaiting! I told myself as i walked out of the roof top with a heavy heart.