2 In 1

Complicated Love
No one's POV
"Leave. Both of you." Kai ordered coldly, pointing his finger towards the door. Krystal was about to protest but Mark quickly dragged her out with him, before she could cause Kai to rage even more. 
 
He felt like a complete idiot. Instead of having trust for that one person he truly loved, he got blinded by the lies and chose to believe the person who was the originator behind everything. He thought about how he treated Hana awfully, how he purposely made-out with Krystal infront of her, how he made her look like a fool infront of her classmates and the whole school while she allowed it to happen as if it was no big deal, she had to act like she was fine the whole time seeing them and now that he thought about it, he was hurting her the entire time. She sacrificed her love for me, just so that she won't have to see me hurt while i've been hurting her all this time. He dropped to the sofa and ran his fingers through his brown locks. "I have to see her." He told himself and grabbed his coat.
 
Hana's POV
I woke up with an uncomfortable pair of legs. Its 2 in the morning and its been going on for a few hours now which is really starting to frighten me. I've never felt anything like this before, it doesn't hurt though, it's just a very, very strange feeling. I decided to take some medication, who knows it might get better. But i was so wrong. In just five minutes i felt a burning sensation on my legs and the heat was getting into me. I was sweating like hell, literally. I rinsed my legs with cold water with the thought that it may help soothe out the burn and strange enough, it did. 
 
No one's POV  
Hana massaged her legs a few times hoping that her legs might get better and what she didn't know was, her legs were actually starting to gain its life back. After a few massages here and there, she started to feel something. She poked her legs, a little unsure what it was and she swore she felt it again. Her heart was beating rapidly, with the hope that she might finally get to walk again. So she gently lifted up her right leg, then her left. 
 
She wanted to cry out of joy at that moment but before she could do that, she stepped out of her wheelchair, carefully but surely feeling the cold floor as she stood up with both her feet. Once she stood on both feet, she then immediately shed tears of joy, covering to prevent herself from screaming but since she couldn't handle her excitement she shouted her hearts out, tears still falling uncontrollably. She hopped around her house, ran, jogged, did everything that she couldn't do when her legs were dead, still screaming at the same time. 
 
"HANA! HANA! ARE YOU OKAY?!" She heard someone calling out for her from the door, making her stop her embarrassing moment.
 
Kai's POV  
Make her yours again Kai, I told myself repeatedly. I was so excited but anxious at the same time. What if she totally hates me now? Would she even want me back after all that i did to her? It's okay, just do what you're supposed to do Kai. I was already on the 14th floor, my heart beating so fast that it feels like it was gonna pop out anytime soon. I know its super late right now but I just can't wait any longer, i had to make her mine once again and just the thought of it had me on cloud nine. I slowly walked to her apartment, taking my own sweet time as i try to calm myself down when suddenly i heard a loud shrieking voice coming from her apartment, causing me to dash towards it. 
 
Using all the strength that i had, i pushed her door wide open as i called out for her "HANA! HANA! ARE YOU OK?!" I walked in carefully, just incase someone might come out from somewhere with a knife in their hands. You never know.. But when i was already further inside, i saw Hana in her t-shirt and sweatpants with her long hair tied up into a messy bun and i can't help but wonder how she manages to still look so beautiful in that state. 
 
"K-Kai?" She asked, surprised and confused to why i was in her apartment. 
 
My eyes widened in shock as reality hit me that she was standing on both her feet! Let me repeat myself, ON HER FEET!! I went closer to her, still staring at her feet in awe and i unconsciously brought her in my arms as i spun her around. I couldn't stop smiling, just seeing her that way was enough to make my lips curve into a smile. 
 
"You can walk Hana! Oh my god, i told you it was gonna happen!" I shouted excitedly as i put her down gently. 
 
She stared at me, confused at why i was acting so casually with her, which i found so adorable. 
 
"Y-Yeah. It j-just h-happened." She stuttered, smiling at the same time. 
 
No one's POV
Both parties being too overjoyed by the situation, didn't realize how close they were standing until Hana took a step back, but only to have Kai move a step closer to her again. He brought her into an embrace, his arms around her shoulders and his chin rested on her head while her hand was left hanging awkwardly in the air. She froze at his action. 
 
Krystal's dark face flashed into her mind and she wanted to pull away, but only to be hugged even tighter by him. 
 
"Stay. Just a little longer." He ordered in a soft-spoken voice. 
 
Thump, thump, thump. Both hearts were beating rapidly out of nervousness, excitement and happiness all at once that the sound of their heartbeats could be heard in the silent room. She gave in, slowly snaking her arms around his waist, and buried her face into his chest, inhaling his scent that her nose has yearned for. 
 
"I'm sorry.." He spoke up quietly while his hands rubbed her clothed back.
 
"I'm sorry I couldn't differentiate between the truth and lie. I'm sorry for being too egoistic. I'm sorry i put you through hell while i watch you suffer alone. I was too blind to realize that you would never do something like that to hurt me. In fact, you did it only to prevent hurting me.. I'm sorry." He said and she knew he was sobbing as she felt a teardrop on her right shoulder. She pulled away and cupped his face, looking at him directly in the eyes. 
 
"There's no reason for you to apologize. You didn't know. And i'm sorry.. I just didn't wanna take the risk of having her hurt you. I just can't." She wiped his tears away and encircled her arms around his neck, while his made its way to her petite waist. 
 
"I know Hana, i know. And i want you to know that you never left my mind Hana, not once. You're the only one i truly love and the only one i want to be with. Hana, will you be my girlfriend once again?" He asked, biting his inner lip out of nervousness which made her chuckle at his cuteness. 
 
"I will." And with that, Kai leaned in slowly and tilted his head so that their lips would touch, as he sealed her lips with a loving sincere kiss that lasted for a good minute. 
 
 
 

For you lovely subscribers ^^ kinda sad its gonna end.. -xoxo, pizzalove