She's Back

Complicated Love

Kai's POV

I was out alone. Krystal was getting her class project done so here i am just wandering around the streets of the city— walking to wherever the day takes me. I was looking for a gift for our 5th monthsary. Wow, time flies really fast doesn't it? I almost didn't realize how long she's been mine..

An hour passed and i still found nothing. Seriously, how can girls go shopping for hours and find something within seconds? I sighed from exhaustion but continued looking around, hoping that something would catch my eye. As i scanned the street opposite from where i was, something or rather someone attracted my attention. I slowed down my pace and observed the oddly familiar figure. I swear i've seen her before.
 
The way she walks, the way she laughs and that loud but still soothing and sweet voice. Could it be her?
 
I looked closely, just in case it was only my hallucination—but i couldn't believe my eyes! I rubbed my eyes a few times and pinched myself to make sure i wasn't dreaming. I slapped my cheeks once. It's her! It really is her!! Oh my god, you're back Hana.. I missed her so, so, sooooo much.. But another person manage to grab my attention. I then shifted my attention to the guy beside her.
 
Who is he? Why do they look so close? Her boyfriend? No way.. I hid behind a wall before she could notice me. I took a peek and thank godness she hasn't seen me. Who was that guy?
 
Hana's POV
I decided to walk around the city with Luhan. It's been a long time since i've been here. Kai and i used to hang around here a lot when we were still close back then. I miss everything. I miss him. I was planning to meet him but am i even ready to face him again? 
 
What if he hates me? What if he doesn't want to see my face? What if he ignores me when i meet him? Why does everything have to be so complicating!? Ughhh. I groaned as i pulled my hair out of frustration, gaining a weird look from Luhan. I smiled innocently and was about to enter the shop when i felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked around but there was no one. Hmm that's weird
 
Author's POV
"Guess who i saw today?" Kai asked his girlfriend enthusiastically.
 
"Who?" Krystal replied with a question.
 
"HANA! IM HANA, MY BESTFRIEND!" He yelled, smiling like a physcotic maniac.
 
"For real?! Oh my god, that's great! How is she? Did you talk to her?" Krystal expressed her excitement. 
 
His smile slowly faded away as he replied, "No, i didn't. But she seems fine, she's gotten a lot prettier and she looked different, more feminine in fact. She was with a guy though... I'm not really sure who it was." he stated with a frown towards the end of his sentence. 
 
Krystal crossed her arms. Why does he look so disappointed?
 
"Perhaps, her boyfriend?" She voiced out her thought. 
 
"I don't know. But i'm thinking of visiting her tomorrow. Wanna come along?" Kai asked. 
 
"As much as i want to, i can't, my project still isn't done and there's still a lot to be done.." she pouted. She really wanted to see Hana but her class project— that doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon— keeps getting in her way. 
 
"Naww, alright then. Hang in there, love. Hwaiting!" He pinched her cheeks and kissed them before pumping his fist into the air to cheer her up.