The Break Up

Complicated Love
Krystal's POV
Hana? Oh my god, it's really her! Who's the guy? Don't tell me she's got herself ANOTHER guy. That . They were linking arms and they seemed to be really comfortable with each other. You've changed Hana.. You really have.
 
I have to tell Kai, and maybe add a little spice to it.
 
At Kai's house
Author's POV
"Kai-ah~" Krystal called out, attempting to be cute. 
 
"What is it?" Kai asked, not leaving his eyes off the television. 
 
"Wanna have a little fun?" Her tone of voice changed from adorable to seductive. Her hands roamed around Kai's chest as she played with the buttons on his shirt. 
 
"Sure, what do you wanna do?" He asked bluntly, still clueless of what she meant. 
 
She didn't bother answering him and settled herself on his laps. Shamelessly, she leaned in and kissed him slowly as her arms encircled around his neck, pulling him closer to her. Kai responded to her kiss and placed his arms on her tiny waist. She then started ing his shirt but stopped once Kai broke the kiss.
 
"What's wrong?" Krystal asked disappointedly. 
 
"I'm sorry but this isn't right Krystal." he said as he gently removed Krystal from his laps and got up from the couch. 
 
"What do you mean? We are a couple you know. You're mine and i'm yours." She said as she stared at Kai who was walking back and fourth across the living room. 
 
"Yeah, we are. But something doesn't feel right." He said and ran his fingers through his hair. 
 
"Kai, do you love Hana?" She blurted out. What did i just say, pabo Krystal, of course he doesn't. He loves me, only me
 
Kai stopped walking and stared at the blank wall.
 
"I think i do." he whispered but it was loud enough for Krystal to hear. Her heart dropped, he loves her. 
 
"No you don't Kai. You love me! You're lying right? Tell me you love me!" she yelled desperately.  
 
"I'm sorry Krystal, i'm going to be honest with you. Eversince Hana left, not once has she gotten out of my mind. She was always there and seeing her with those guys the other day, it made me realize my true feelings for her. I guess it's true when they say, 'You only know you love her when you let her go..' I just can't picture her being with another guy. It hurts, a lot. I'm really sorry Krystal. But we should break up. I don't want to lie to myself about my feelings by being with you, it's just wrong. It won't be fair to you. And it'll be wrong if we continue this relationship knowing that i'm in love with another person. I don't wan to hurt you, Krystal. I'm really sorry but this is for the best." He said honestly, looking directly into her eyes.
 
 
 

Let the drama begin! *evil smirk* - xoxo, pizzalove