Suspicions

Complicated Love

2 weeks later

Author's POV

"Hey Krystal!!" Kai waved with a huge smile plastered on his face. His falling deeper and deeper for her as they're getting closer to each other. There wasn't a reason for him not to. She had everything a guy wants.

"Hi Kai!" Krystal waved back, smiling shyly at him. It was obvious that they were really shy and suspicious around each other. Kai and Krystal has been closer than ever and people in school are starting to think that there's something going on between them. Even Hana thinks that way. She eyed them suspiciously. She couldn't handle it and had to know what was going on. So she finally spoke up.

Hana's POV

What's going on with them? This is so weird. Why are they being all shy with each other? Oh gosh. I can't take it anymore.

"Guys, is there something you want to tell me?" i asked while crossing my arms like a mother waiting for answers. Krystal looked at me with innocent eyes as if she didn't understand what i meant. She bit her lips before saying, "Wh-what do you mean? There's n-nothing we want to tell." She stuttered there, i thought. I looked at Kai and gave him the 'spill the beans' look. He got the signal almost immediately and raised both of his hands up in surrender.

"What? Its true! There's nothing to be said, ha-ha" he said and laughed awkwardly.

"Guys, te-"

"There's really nothing Hana. I gotta get to class sooooo, see ya later!" Krystal cut me off before i could even protest. She patted my shoulder and smiled shyly at Kai again, like she did in the beginning before making her way to class. There they go again. I looked at Kai weirdly. I swear this guy is strange. I cut him out of his daze by pulling his collar and dragged him to class.

"Wh-What the.." he said, confused.

"You've been staring at I don't know what for what seemed like a year and i'm sure we've got a class to attend to." i said sarcastically. He chuckled at my sarcasm and locked arms with me as we walked to class silently. I just kept quiet during the entire walk to class and so did he. Kai acting like this is making me feel really uncomfortable. I need to know what's going on. But i let it off as soon as we reached our class.

Lunch time

Author's POV

"HANA!" Hana got so startled that she almost fell backwards in her sit. But thank god she managed to keep her balance. What the hell? she thought to herself. She turned around to see Krystal waving and running towards her like a preschooler. 

"Errr, hi." she said.

"So what's up that you had to run a marathon and scare the hell out of me just to get here?"

"Hahaha sorry Hana. I just can't keep it in anymore. I have to tell you!" she said excitedly, her eyes sparkling at the thought of Hana finding out.

"Okayyy, well what is it?" Hana asked curiously.

"Yesterday, Ka-" she got cut off before she could even start half a sentence.

"Krystal, can you help me with something?" A student approached Krystal, She looked at Hana apologetically. Hana gave her a nod to signal that she could go.

"I'll tell you some other time alright." Hana nodded and smiled at her before Krystal went on with her classmate. Hmmm, i wonder what she was about to tell me, Hana thought.

 

 


Ohoho, what's happening here? I'm sure you guys can already tell what's gonna happen right, hehehe. xoxo, pizzalove