Grocery Shopping

Complicated Love
Hana's POV
It's been two weeks since i came back to Seoul but i still have yet to meet Kai. It's just so hard.
 
Well, i did saw him the other day with Krystal but he didn't notice my presence when i was just a metre away from him but i was very much grateful for that. It's not that i didn't want to meet him, of course i wanted to! I just needed to meet him personally, just the two of us and no one else around. 
 
He looked different. I'm not going to lie, he looked hot! Not literally hot but attractive hot! He looked manlier but still as charming as he was before. His body looked more toned and muscular— like he's been working out, his hair was dyed to a soft brown colour. That cheeky smile of his still looked the same but even more attractive and the sound of his laugh was still so melodic like it hasn't lost its tune. 
 
I noticed a distinct difference in him though. His eyes. It looked so dead and lifeless unlike before. Whenever he smiles or laughs, it doesn't reach to his eyes like it always did. It almost looked unnatural and insincere. I know something's wrong. I've been his friend for 12 years. What happened to you Kai? 
 
I'm out to the groceries store right now with Suho. Their apartment was out of a lot of stuff and i mean A LOT. They don't even have toilet paper in their bathroom, ugh gross. Since he needed to stock up, he offered me to come with him and so i did, since i needed to get some stuff as well. 
 
At the grocery store
Author's POV
Hana and Suho were just wandering around the groceries store, ready to grab whatever they see and need. They linked arms as they walk side by side while talking casually about the most random topics— if unicorns exist or how life would be if all of us had our own planets. It was pretty absurd but neither of them seemed to mind it.
 
It was never awkward if it was just the two of them. Scratch that, it has never been awkward for any of the EXO members whenever they were alone with Hana. They loved being with her since she was so fun and easy going to be with— unlike those girls who go crazy over them and only knows how to be disgustingly cute and 'innocent' towards them but turns y and act like s behind their backs.
 
As they were walking comfortably together, they didn't know that a pair of eyes were watching them from afar. 
 
 
 

Sorry for the short and boring chapter, i promise the next one is gonna be better!^^ - xoxo, pizzalove