Meeting Her

Complicated Love
Author's POV
It was a beautiful Sunday and Kai has finally made his decision to meet her on that day. He couldn't wait anymore. Let the truth be told.
 
He dressed up in a white t-shirt and leather jacket over it with black skinny jeans, pairing the whole look with his black supras. He didn't bother styling his hair and left it the way it was. He still looked stunningly hot anyway. Before he stepped out of his apartment, he made sure that he looked presentable. He didn't want to meet Hana with a sloppy look, not when he was planning to confess to her. 
 
A confession might be too abrupt but he was going to try anyway.
 
He then made his way to her apartment— practicing his lines while he was on the way there on what he wanted to say when they meet. Cold sweats were starting to form on his forehead as he gets closer and closer. Once he reached her lobby, he went in the elevator and pressed the 14th button with shaky hands. He was so nervous that his fast steps became heavier and slowere as he approached Hana's doorstep. You can do this Kai, he mentally cheered for himself.
 
He was about to knock on her door but stopped and buried his face into his hands. It wasn't just embarrassing but it was nervewrecking as hell. He then slapped his cheeks a few times, just to be more awake. His heart was beating so fast that it felt like it was about to jump out of his chest anytime soon. Just do it already! 
 
His knuckles were so close to knocking the door but before he could even touch the door, it suddenly opened, revealing a well-dressed Hana who was wearing a short pastel yellow dress that stopped just above her knees with a denim jacket over it. Her long locks were curled. She had natural looking makeup on her face that didn't make her look fake. She looked absolutely stunning and sophisticated. His heart skipped a beat. 
 
He gulped. Why haven't i realized how beautiful she actually is?, Kai thought as a smile formed on his face. 
 
Hana's POV
Oh my god, am i dreaming? Is this really him? What is he doing here? I didn't move an inch, completely stoned in place. I stared at his charming eyes as my mouth slowly formed a smile. 
 
"K-Kai?" I managed to say. 
 
He quickly pulled me into a hug that lasted for some time, shocking me a little. I missed this. My arms made it's way around his neck while his encircled around my waist. Since he was way taller than me, of course i had to tiptoe. A little effort wouldn't hurt. I buried my face into his neck, inhaling his manly scent that my nosed longed for. 
 
He started hugging me tightly with his head rested on my shoulders, not planning to let me go anytime soon. But the pressure was starting to get to me since he was hugging me a little too tightly. I patted his back lightly, signaling him to let go before i die out of the lack of breath. He then pulled away, allowing me to catch my breath. I tilted my head up to look at him and smiled with my teeth.
 
"I miss you.", "I miss you." we said in unison.
 
 
 

Morning lovelies! Short and quick update before i leave for dance! ^^ - xoxo, pizzalove