Explanation

Complicated Love
No one's POV
Kris made his way to Hana, whose back was facing him. He knew she was crying from all the sniffing he heard.
 
"Hana.." He called out softly. He took a sit on her bed and patted her gently like a child.
 
"Hana, look at me." He said. Hana finally gave in and hugged him tightly as she cried everything out. She's been doing that alot lately.. Kris rubbed her back and his heart literally broke at the sight of her.
 
"Wh-why must this happen to me oppa? I-I'm trying my very best to accept everything and move on but wh-why is it so hard? I can't take it anymore. Why is life so cruel to me?" She asked as her tears soaked into Kris' shirt, not that he mind it. 
 
"Hana, i know its not easy. Life is unfair. Bad things happen to good people like you.. But its not the end of the world. Just because you're going through a hard time now, doesn't mean its gonna be like that forever. I promise you, you'll face happiness day and night all the day long after this. As long as me, the guys and Kai are here with you." 
 
"But K-Kai-" 
 
"His got some explanation to do. And you better hear him out lady." he said gaining a chuckle from Hana. The first chuckle since the time she saw them making out.
 
"Alright, thank you, i don't know how to do this but guide me okay.. I don't have anyone else besides you guys.." She said depressingly.. 
 
"Definitely, and by the way did i just hear you call me oppa?" He asked with a mischievous smirk.
 
"Wh-what? I did not, pshhhh" she stuttered. And when she stutters, it's pretty obvious that she's lying.
 
"Yeah sure, you do know you're horrible at lying right?" 
 
"Okay fine. I did, are you happy now?" she admitted and asked as she rolled her eyes jokingly.
 
"Of course, now rest. You look horribly tired." Kris joked.
 
"Ha ha, alright then." She laughed sarcastically and sighed as she laid down to rest.
 
"I'll get going ok" He was worried of leaving her alone but remembered that Kai was waiting outside.
 
"Eo, gomawo oppa, annyeong~" she waved lightly, still not physically and mentally strong. 
 
Outside her room
Kris got out of the room and his heart became warm at sight of Kai playing with kids. I think i can trust him to take care of my Hana, He told himself. It was the first time he saw Kai acting that way and if he was a girl, he wouldn't be surprised if he falls inlove with him. 
 
"Kai?" He interrupted. Kai looked up and saw Kris waving him to come over. He turned back to the kids, gave them a hug and pinched their cheeks for their extreme cuteness as a goodbye before heading to him.
 
"Ne hyung?" He asked. 
 
"Im going home now and Hana's resting soooooo its best to tell her once she's awake." He told him.
 
"Oh ok then."
 
"Best of luck pretty boy." Kris wished him as he patted his shoulders before heading home.
 
Once Kris was out of his sight, he slowly walked to her room. He was afraid that once she wakes up and sees him, she'd throw a tantrum or something because from the looks of it just now, she totally doesn't acknowledge his presence. The sight of her sleeping made him calm, atleast for now. He took a sit next to her and stared at her beautiful face. He then brought his hands up and caressed it. He studied her facial features one by one. If he were to define perfection, it would be Hana. Everything about her is just perfect, to him that is. He was about to kiss her on the forehead but stopped halfway when he heard her groan. Her eyes slowly opened, leaving Kai awkwardly stoned in his seat. 
 
She finally noticed his presence and asked "What the hell are you doing here?" It hurt him a little but he understands why she'd act like that. Time to make things right Kai. He inhaled a deep breath as he grabbed her soft hands, shocking her. She may look angry and upset outside but inside, her heart was beating like crazy and all she wanted to do was bring him into an embrace, but she couldn't. 
 
"Hana... I know you're mad at me. You have all the reasons to be but hear me out. What you saw back there, was all false. SHE was begging me to take her back but of course i didn't want to, not when im inlove with you! She kept on begging me and before i knew it, she kissed me. I tried to pull away, i swear i did but trust me when i say this, that woman is strong!" She let out a small chuckle before Kai continued. "I would never do anything to hurt you Hana. I love you! I don't know if you feel the same but all i need you to know is that I really, really love you and i'm really sorry.. Please forgive me.." He finished as he unknowingly shed a drop of tear. 
 
Throughout his life, never has he cried so much for someone, except for her.
 
"Kai, the only reason i was mad at you is because you told me you love me but the next thing i know is you're kissing someone else. How does that make me feel?" Kai was about to say something but she stopped him.
 
"I know it wasn't intended and i forgive you. And i'm sorry too for not letting you explain beforehand.. But i think theres something you should know.." She stated as she looked around nervously, cold sweats forming on her forehead.
 
 
 

I'm just gonna leave it there for now hehe, anticipate the next coming chapters!! -xoxo, pizzalove