Visit To The Hospital

Complicated Love
No one's POV 
After the dreadful moment, Hana went back to her slumber with the help of Kris. He patted her lightly until she calmed down and doze off. Luhan decided to stay with her while Kris and Suho went home to wash up and bring her stuff over before coming back again. He stared at her calm sleeping face and caressed it ever so softly. He sighed, you suffered too much already Hana. Why couldn't i be the one who got into an accident instead? On second thought, that is a terrible thing Luhan, what are you saying? I just wish i could turn back time and run as fast as the fastest runner in the world and pull you back before you that reckless driver could hit you. But i'm sorry, i can't.. 
 
He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the door open. He turned his head and saw his friends coming in one by one noiselessly. Surprisingly, the room could fit all 12 of them, excluding Hana who was sleeping so soundly on her bed. They watched Hana's peaceful face as they placed her 'get well soon' gifts on the the drawer right next to her. 
 
"How is she?" Kai asked worriedly. His eyebags were standing out from the lack of sleep he got, thanks to overthinking too much. "She's fine, for now. She's been asleep for the past 3 hours." 
 
An hour later
Kai's POV  
We were all seated on the ground playing truth or dare. Don't judge us. It was getting so boring and theres obviously nothing to do here. I saw Hana move around on the bed and slapped Tao on the lap "Yah! You're waking her up!" I yelled softly.
 
"Ouch! Wha- You were the one making so much comments since just now!" He scoffed while the others just can't be bothered and stared at us boringly. I was about to argue back until i heard her murmuring "Guys?" They all stood up in a flash of light and crowded around her leaving me alone on the cold ground. "How are you?" I heard D.O hyung asked. 
 
I slowly got up and waited for her answer. But instead of answering him, she asked "What is he doing here?" And of course she was referring to me. I felt all eyes on me. Well this is awkward. "I don't wanna see his face." She stated angrily. "Hana i-" i didn't manage to say a sentence and she cut me off. 
 
"No, go away please!" She said as tears flooded in her eyes. Before i knew it, i was pulled out by Kris. And boy does he look scary. Great. I was expecting him to hit me or give me a long speech but he didn't. He sighed as we both took a sit and asked "Mind explaining what just happened in there?" Here we go again.. I took a deep breath before explaining to him the whole story.
 
No one's POV
"So that's what happened..." Kris said as he crossed his legs. While the others were mad at Kai, he wasn't. He experienced the exact same thing before and know exactly how it feels to be in Kai's shoes. It obviously wasn't his fault but being weak infront of Krystal was definitely his fault. "Listen here Kai. Before its too late, explain EVERYTHING to her. If she stops you, just go on cause if you don't, she's never gonna know what really happened. I'm pretty sure you know how stubborn she can be. " he advised  as he patted Kai's shoulder. The latter just nodded and hung his head low. "Look, i'm gonna go in and talk to her so you better be ready with whatever you wanna say later." He said and walked in.
 
In the room
The rest of the guys were still crowding around her, asking questions and just attempting to talk to her but she wouldn't speak or utter a word. They really wanted to cheer her up but she's not allowing herself to do so. Some sighed while some just kept quiet, making the room filled with awkward silence once again. 
"Guys, can you leave the two of us alone first?" Kris spoke up. They all nodded and trotted their way out of the room. 
 
Hana's POV
I appreciate them being concern and trying to make me smile but i can't. At this state, being happy is out of my list. I lost my freaking legs... H-how am i suppose to move around now? I can't run, i can't walk, i can't dance! Why is this happening to me? To add with the suffering, i saw the person i love, who claims that he loves me, kissing another girl. I don't have my parents neither do i have a family... How do you think i feel right now?! Stay strong they say.. But do they even know how hard it is...
 
 
 

Hey guys.. So sorry for not updating for so long. I'm a pretty awful author, i know.. ): my laziness is taking over me haha does anyone feel me? Anyways, i WILL update and finish this fanfic but it'll take some time. Please bare with me. >< Thank you all for being patient with me, i'll try to update more soon!! I love you!! <3 (-: -xoxo, pizzalove