Bullied

Complicated Love
No one's POV
School was fine so far. Hana gained a few stares and whispers here and there but Kai would shoot them glares which was enough to make them shut their filthy mouths. She was bothered by it but Kai's comforting words made her feel better and she eventually decided to let it off. It ain't worth it anyways. 
 
Besides that, everyone else has been really nice and caring towards her, not treating her in a different way just cause she's handicapped. She didn't know if it was just one of their acts since she's with Kai and its Kai, what more can i say? Everyone respects him. She didn't know if it was that or they were sincerely nice to her. Either way, they're still treating her nicely for now so thats a good thing. She honestly didn't want to be treated differently, she finds it really burdensome and she certainly doesn't wanna be treated harshly.
 
Pushing that aside, word goes around fast in their school. Pretty much the whole school knows about their relationship, noticing how lovey dovey and affectionate they've gotten with each other. Yes, even teachers noticed it but its not like its their business to into others personal life. Some were jealous, not just girls but boys too and some were really supportive and happy for them. 
 
They got comments like;
 
"Omo they're so cute together!"
 
"I SHIP!"
 
"I need to get a boyfriend soon.." , which touched their hearts for some reasons.
 
Hearing all those comments had one girl madly jealous and unhappy. Who else would it be if it isn't Krystal. Yeah, her again. She wanted nothing but horrible things to happen to them, mostly Hana since she 'stole' the love of her life from her. She was gonna start her plan soon, but she was 'nice' enough to give her some blissful times before the real fun begins.
 
A week later
Hana's POV
Oh great, i must have drank too much water just now. 
 
"Songsaenim, may i go to the toilet?" I raised my arms and asked sheepishly. Mr Park shot me a glare for interrupting his lesson but let me off. Sheesh, why so strict? I thanked him quickly and was about to leave when i felt a hand on my wrist. And i knew who it was without even looking. I faced him and whispered. 
 
"I'll be fine Kai. What's the worst that could happen in the toilet? Calm down pretty boy." 
 
He gave me a worried look but i returned it with a reassuring smile. I appreciate his thoughts on wanting to keep me safe and being sincerely worried for me but come on, what's the worst that could happen? Before he could utter a word, i hurriedly left the classroom for the toilet.
 
No one's POV
Once Hana was done with her business, she sighed in relief and washed her hands. Her hands were so close to turning the door knob when it opened before she could even do so. 
 
The door opened, revealing none other than Krystal and her clique. They had a sly smirk painted on their faces and it was just plain annoying. They pushed her wheelchair back inside harshly that she knocked on the hard wall. She flinched a little but tried her best to endure it, she definitely doesn't want to look weak infront of this b*tches. 
 
"Yah, you're such a burden, you know that? Not only to us, but to Kai too. Do you even think he loves you? Wake up, look at yourself. You can't even walk or do anything, you're just a useless piece of !" Krystal spat, looking at Hana disgustedly. 
 
Her group of friends nodded in agreement and added remarks like-
 
"You're hopeless." 
 
"You can't make Kai happy." 
 
"Just leave him already." 
 
"You're no match for him." she tried to push away those negative words that were coming out of those demons but it wasn't working at all. Tears of pain were clouding around her eyes and she was trying her hardest to prevent it from rolling down her cheeks. 
 
Before she knew it, she was pushed harshly to the floor. Although her legs couldn't feel a thing, the rest of her body could and it hurt so so much but, it didn't as much as the words she heard a few moments ago. They slapped her face, punched her in the stomach several times and scratched wherever she wasn't hurt yet. They were literally like wild animals attacking their prey. It hurt to the point where she reached her limit and screamed for them to stop but why the hell would they listen to her right? She was bleeding from head to toe, even her legs. Tears of uttermost pain wouldn't stop rolling down her cheeks as they continued to torture her, with satisfied grins plastered on their faces. She wasn't just physically hurting, the words they said were mentally attacking her too. Her vision was getting blurrier and in just a few seconds, everything turned black. And just like the time when she had the terrifying accident, she heard a familiar voice that she knew she fell inlove with, screaming out for her.
 
Few minutes before..
Kai's POV
What's taking her so long? I couldn't help it anymore so i excused myself to check on Hana. I really don't have a good feeling about this. I jogged towards the girls toilet and even from a meter distance, i could hear a very familiar voice screaming, added with the noises of continuous punching and slapping. No, don't tell me..
 
I quickly pushed the door with all my strength only to reveal a face that i hated so much, that b*tch with her stupid friends and Hana lifelessly laying on the floor. I slapped Krystal hardly on her face and was so close to punching her and her friends but i know i couldn't.  
 
"GET THE OUT!!!" i shouted right on their faces. Without hesitation, they rushed out of the toilet before I could rage even more This is getting way too outrageous. I ran to Hana and carried her in bridal style to the sickbay as quickly as possible, not wasting a single second. She was unconscious and bleeding everywhere. Her uniform was stained with blood, her face and body was filled with cuts and scratched that it made my heart clench at the sight if it. I am never forgiving those sick b*tches. 
 
 
 

Last update for the night(from where i am)!! Just so you know, i always make a draft of every chapter in my phone before updating and i'm sorry if i take a long time to update )-: I'm editing as much as i can to improve my writing so please bear with me. Show me some love and support by subscribing and commenting hehe. Takecare ❤️ -xoxo, pizzalove