Getting Along

Complicated Love
No one's POV
"Can we eat now, pleaseeeeee?" Lay pleaded as he pouted, attempting to do an aegyo. This guy is seriously impatient when it comes to food.
 
"Holy cow, my eyes. You could have just asked me without doing that you know. Anyways, help yourselves guys!" she said spiritedly. She couldn't wait for her friends to try out her cooking, since it was her first time.
 
All of them, being pigs and fatties, chowed down all the food in just 3 minutes. Shocker, i know.
 
"Ahhh, that was so good."
 
"You should cook more Hana."
 
"This is better than restaurant food."
 
"Still can't believe she can cook." they commented. 
 
"Never underestimate me guys." she boasted as she closed her eyes and crossed her arms, giving the 'proud' look. Of course she would, to know that they acknowledged her food was a huge success for her.
 
"Now, whose gonna wash the dishes?" She asked with her hands on her hips. I am so not doing it.
 
"You cooked, so you do it." Baekhyun said casually. He was obviously too lazy to do it. 
 
"Na-uh. Thats not how it works bacon. I cooked and you all ate, so its only fair that you guys do it." She stated as she clapped her hands with a huge grin plastered on her face. Besides, she didn't even get to eat her own dish thanks to them.
 
Groans and whines were heard all over the room. Boys will be boys, she thought. 
 
"Now, its either all of you do it together OR play rock, paper, scissors and the loser will wash it up all alone."
 
"I'M UP FOR THE SECOND OPTION!" Kai raised his hand, followed by the rest. 
 
"Kawi-bawi-bo!" 
 
"YEAHHHHH!!!" Suho, D.O, Kai and Luhan yelled out of joy as they high fived each other, safe from doing the dishes. 
 
Hana who was just standing there, couldn't refrain from laughing as she watches the guys reactions. Playing this isn't a huge deal but they made it seem like it is. This is so entertaining, she laughed. 
 
Next was, Kris, Sehun and Chen, followed by Baekhyun and Chanyeol. And now, it was finally down to three, Tao, Xiumin and Lay.
 
"KAWI-BAWI-BO!" 
 
"AHHHHHH!" Lay hollered in frustration and pulled his hair while hopping around as he lost the game. The others including Hana stood together in a circle, linking arms as they jumped and cheered together, celebrating their success. 
 
"Yeah, laugh while you still can guys, revenge is bound to come! MUAHAHAHA!" He laughed evilly as he grabbed the dishes from the table to the kitchen, starting his work. He is seriously losing his mind.
 
"Ok guys, i'm gonna go help Lay. He look so pitiful, hahaha and besides, this is my apartment afterall." Hana announced and made her way to the kitchen.
 
Gosh, she's too nice, they all thought to themselves before continuing their conversation.
 
 
 

Hi hi hi! I'm honestly getting really lazy to update nowadays. BUT NO! I have to stay committed! Plus this is my first fanfic ever and its only right that i finish it. Please do comment and subscribe guys! Its my motivation to keep writing hahaha -xoxo, pizzalove