Mark+EXO

Complicated Love
No one's POV  
In the middle of their conversation, a sudden knock was heard on the door causing them to pause. Baekhyun stood up to opened the door only to meet an unknown stranger, not to forget, a handsome one. 
 
He eyed the latter from head to toe before asking a little rudely, "Yes, what do you want?" 
 
The latter gulped and asked, "Is Hana in? I'm her friend, Mark." Mark introduced and reached out his hand for a handshake. Ohhhh, so this is Mark. Instead of shaking it, Baekhyun squinted his eyes and looked at him weirdly before giving in and introduced himself, "Baekhyun." 
 
He moved aside to give him some space to go in as he followed behind. Once Hana saw who it was, she smiled brightly and beamed, "Eo, Annyeong Mark!", before opening her hands out wide, asking for a quick embrace. He smiled back at her and returned her hug while patting her softly on the back. She felt relieved for some reason. She liked him, but not as lovers but just as very close friends. And being able to see him again made her calm and relaxed. But little did she know that he was one of the reason for her grief and pain, that caused her to become disarray. 
 
Mark however, his heart melted seeing how cute Hana was, asking him for a hug and of course he liked it. When else can he hug her without having to give an explanation right? But once he pulled away, he couldn't help but notice how her eyes looked. Her eyes were always so bright and sparkling but it was totally lacking of it now. It was just empty and sad. He knew the cause behind it and felt bad instantly. He was about to ask her how she was doing the past few days and was so close to caressing her face but he stopped when he heard someone cleared his throat from behind and thats when he remembered that he wasn't alone. 11 pair of eyes, excluding Hana that is, were glued to him and to cover up his embarrassment, he slowly turned behind before bowing and introducing himself again. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Mark Tuan imnida." The guys stared at him with their lips slightly apart, ahhhh, this is the Mark she's been talking about. How does she always manage to have good looking guys alongside of her?, Luhan thought and he was a little jealous of it. Not because Mark was handsome but because good looking guys are always all around her. Why was he jealous? He secretly had a crush on her. But what he didn't know was, almost all of them that were in that room either had a crush on her or used to have a crush on her. She is one damn lucky girl isn't she?(A/N: i would kill to be her T_T) 
 
Well, it wasn't something to be surprised of since she's every mens ideal type. She's beautiful in and out, and her outgoing personality makes up for it too. Anyhow, the EXO members started introducing themselves one by one that thankfully for Hana, took less than half a minute. 
 
"So what are you doing here?" Suho asked, causing them look at him, waiting for his answer curiously. 
 
"I just wanted to visit Hana and see how she was doing since she didn't come to school for the past few days." He found himself saying, as if he was being investigated for some kind of crime. They let out a bunch of 'oooh's' and 'ahhhh's' while Chen shifted his gaze to Hana and glared at her for not just skipping school, but for starving herself and making them worried like hell. She played with her fingers nervously as she gave them a sheepish smile. 
 
For the next few hours, they found themselves chatting and chatting while having fun at the same time. Mark and EXO eventually got close despite how awkward their meeting was and they grew to like him. Some of them like Xiumin, Luhan and Kris, the older ones, noticed the way Mark looks at Hana and they knew right away that this guy had feelings for her. Whenever Hana starts talking, he would quickly shift his gaze towards her and unknowingly smile, even when there was no reason for him to to do so. Catching up and bonding has been great for them but all of them had school the next day and they knew it wouldn't be right to stay up too late. 
 
EXO decided to leave first, since the maknaes wouldn't stop whining about how tired and sleepy they were. Hana laughed at how adorable they were being while their hyungs were trying their best to hold back their frustration at how they were making it such a huge deal when their house was just 2 floors below. But since they were caring and thoughtful, they decided to leave before their whininess could turn into something more annoying. 
 
"Bye Hana, takecare and DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF! DON'T IGNORE US EVER AGAIN! I swear you'll never see the best of me again if you do." Lay threatened as he gave her hug before heading out. They all said goodbye to one another, not forgetting to hug her and pat her on the head while they gave Mark a smile and small nod as they left. 
 
They were alone now and Hana looked up at Mark while he looked down at her. They stayed that way for a few seconds until she noticed his cheeks turning red. 
 
"What?" He asked shyly, trying to act calm at the same time.
 
"Why are you blushing?" She chuckled and teased while pointing at his cheeks. He placed his hands on his already warm cheeks and smiled shyly. 
 
"Alright since they left, i think its best if i leave now. You're coming to school tomorrow right?" He asked as he eyed her. "PLEASE COME! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONELY I HAVE BEEN!!" 
 
She laughed and said "Arasso~ i'll see you tomorrow then." 
 
"YAY!! Takecare, bye!" He said and quickly stole a peck on her cheeks, leaving her shocked and flushed.
 
 
 

Another update after this! Or maybe 2 more? I don't know, we'll see ^^ -xoxo, pizzalove