I Promise

Complicated Love
No one's POV  
It was getting late and Hana was finally done with her self revision after three hours of staying in the school library. Her eyes were getting heavy and she let out a tired yawn. Studying is never her thing but she managed to get through it anyways. She grabbed her stuff and slowly rolled out of school before the day could get any darker. Once she was at the school gate, she saw a tall guy, his back facing her and she recognized who it was promptly. 
 
"Mark?" She asked from behind. He swiftly turned his body, facing her with regret written all over his face. 
 
He has been waiting for her outside for quite awhile now. He was searching for her around the huge school once school has ended and after and hour of searching, he found her in the library, studying all alone. And since he didn't want to disturb her, he decided to wait for her until she was done, even if it was getting late. He just didn't want to leave her alone. 
 
From the face he was giving, she knew right away what he was thinking. She breathed deeply and started, "Look Mark, you don't have to feel guilty anymore okay. I'm fine, really.. I was a little upset at first but its alright, after some thinking, i understood why you would do that.. Just.. Don't worry too much about it. I've forgiven you." She smiled. 
 
He pursed his lips and spoke up. "Why are you always so nice Hana? Why can't you be a little stern with people? The way you act around people always gets me wondering why you even deserve all of this bull! But thats why i like you, because you're always so gentle and polite." He finished causing Hana stiffen at his last sentence and so he continued. 
 
"Haha, why so stiff Hana? Gwaenchanha.. I know you don't like me the way i like you and i'm fine with that. I just needed you to know how i feel for you because i don't think this heart of mine is large enough to bottle up my feelings for you." He smiled, giving her the reassurance that he will be fine. 
 
"You'll find someone whose gonna return those feelings for you. I'm sure you will." She beamed. 
 
Mark is definitely every girls ideal type. His not only handsome but his heart is as great as his appearance. And its not surprising if tons of girls chase after him day after day, asking for his number and begging him to be theirs. 
 
"I'll walk you home." Mark insisted and she knew she couldn't say no so she went along with it. He pushed her slowly through out the walk, just to chit-chat with her and spent more time with her in general. She wasn't mad at him anymore, she decided to play cool and forgive him since she didn't want to make it a huge deal. On the way to her apartment, he shared his story about his friendship with Krystal that she has never heard about. Hearing his story made her realize that, between her friendship with Kai and his friendship with Krystal, there wasn't much of a difference. Both friendship started of well, from strangers to bestfriends  but ended up uglily, because of something called 'love'. And they weren't even expecting to give up their friendship, until something bad just had to happen and ruin everything.
 
After minutes of talking, they have finally arrived at Hana's doorstep. Before she went in, she said, "Mark, promise me you won't keep any secret from me from now? Promise me you'll not betray me again? I trust you Mark, you're the only one i have now.. And i don't have the strength to lose another.." She admitted while looking down. 
 
"I promise i won't, i promise i'll be by your side no matter what and i promise i'll make things better." He told her, smiling sincerely as he did. Just wait and see Hana. In not time you'll be smiling and laughing like you used to, i promise, he said to himself. 
 
They bid each other goodbye, not forgetting their friendly hug before she went in and he left. He wasn't gonna head home first, he had a mission he had to accomplish before he could go home to relax. And he had to do it as soon as possible.