Mission

Complicated Love
No one's POV
Marks mission was an important one for him. He knew he could do it the next day but he couldn't help himself. His body was itching to meet Kai and tell him everything. About Krystal's evil plan that he was involved in and about how everything was a lie. He wanted to tell Kai that Hana was suffering from having to sacrifice herself to see the person she loves being with somebody else. He wanted to tell him that she was threatened by Krystal, that if she didn't end it with him, she would hurt him. And before something could go wrong, he immediately went to Kai's apartment. 
 
The need to tell him was urgent that he didn't even bother how late it was getting. But the question is, how did he know where Kai's apartment was? Well, he was planning to talk to Kai a few days back but that guy was just too stubborn to listen. He begged him to listen to his explanation that he didn't realize he had followed him all the way to the lobby of Kai's apartment. But before he could follow him any further, the elevator closed, preventing him to talk to Kai.
 
He was already at Kai's doorstep and he impatiently knocked on his door. Thank god, Kai on the other hand wasn't asleep yet. He was literally forced to entertain his visitor, his girlfriend to be exact. He wanted to kick her out of the house but he couldn't bring himself to do that to his own girlfriend, whom he actually didn't love at all. She's been kissing for the past hour and all Kai could do was stay there, he didn't return the kiss at all but the girl just doesn't get the signal. 
 
Hearing the annoying continuous knocks on the door made him sigh in relief. He would rather entertain the annoying knocks than have her kissing all over him, he simply didn't like it. Unless it was Hana, then that's a different story. He went to the door speedily and was so grateful to whoever was knocking but at the same time, he was wondering who the hell would be right outside his door at this kind of timing. As soon as he opened the door, he immediately tried to shut it once again when he saw who it was but was stopped when Mark placed his legs in between the door and the door frame, preventing the door from closing. 
 
"I have to tell you something Kai, its really, REALLY important. And trust me, you won't regret it." He emphasized the word 'really', gaining a weird look from Kai. 
 
"Whose that Kai?" Krystal asked from inside. 
 
"That voice.. Krystal's here? Great, even better." He said with a lopsided grin plastered on his face. Seeing how desperate Mark has been wanting to talk to him for the past few days made him curious at what was so important that he had to say. He sighed and asked effortlessly.
 
"What is it?" 
 
"You're not gonna let me in?" Mark asked shamlessly.
 
"Since when did he become the boss?" Kai mumbled and reluctantly let him in. 
 
"M-Mark?" He heard Krystal stutter as soon Mark went in. 
 
"Surprise surprise!" He said enthusiastically. Kai looked at the two curiously. They know each other?  
 
"Alright Kai, lets just get this over with. As you know, this girlfriend of yours isn't as angelic as the way she looks." Mark started and Kai nodded bluntly, gaining a gasp from Krystal. 
 
"What? Continue." He said, ignoring Krystal who has been deeply offended by his action.
 
"Everything was a lie Kai. What you saw back at the hotel was all fake." 
 
"Shut it Mark." Krystal spoke through her clenched teeth.
 
"She planned it all. But she knew she couldn't do it herself so she asked for my help, and i just realized how stupid i was back then agreeing to it. She dragged me into her plan to separate you and Hana. Me and Hana never did slept together Kai. Hana didn't cheat on you."
 
"Mark, i'll kill you if you talk any further. I swe-" 
 
"THEN DO IT KRYTAL! I don't know what i was thinking when i helped you. Its over Krystal. Just tell him the truth already! You know his gonna find out in one way or another!" He raged at Krystal. 
 
"She set us up Kai! On the day we hung out and you stormed out because you were mad at us for being too close, on that same day right after you left, we were planning on leaving too but something happened. I suddenly blank out and before i knew it, i woke up in a hotel room with Hana beside me and i swear to god i didn't see it coming. I did say i was gonna help her separate the both of you but after i met Hana and got to know her better, i wanted to stop everything. But it seems like someone wasn't satisfied. She locked me and Hana in the room, and when she woke up, she started yelling at me. She thought i her but i didn't! I would never. Then this girl came in and i knew right away it was all her idea." He said, pointing at Krystal. 
 
"She told us to play along, she told Hana that if she didn't, she would hurt you and she unexpectedly agreed. And you wanna know what she said Kai? She said 'It's because i love him i'm doing this. I can't let her hurt him. Plus, i've troubled him way too much now.. And she's right, i can't do anything for him. He doesn't deserve someone like me, he deserves more..'" He told him, remembering every single word she said. 
 
"That's what she told me and from that i realized my mistake. My mistake from trying to separate you both when you guys are madly inlove for each other." He stopped and studied Kai's face, which was unreadable. He was having a hard time processing everything that was coming out from his mouth while Krystal totally gave up.
 
"I know you still love her Kai, and she still loves you. She's suffered so much and i just can't leave her be. God damn it she's just too nice Kai. You're one damn lucky guy." He finished as he dropped to the floor. 
 
Awkward silence filled the room for a moment.
 
"Why would you do this Krystal? I ing gave you a second chance and you blew it! What did we ever do to you!?" Kai yelled, frustration rushing all over his body. 
 
"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL KAI! WHEN YOU SAW HER WITH MARK, HOW DID YOU FEEL HUH? IT HURTS DOESN'T IT! WELL FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THATS HOW I FELT!" She yelled back, tears trickling down her cheeks.
 
She swallowed the lump in before continuing. "Seeing the person you love, falling inlove with somebody else, that's the most pain i have ever felt Kai.. Call me evil, a devil, a b*tch, but this is what you did to me.." She sobbed quietly and fell back to the sofa. 
 
 
 
 

I kinda feel bad for Krystal.. Gosh, what did i do?! xD 3 more chapters people!! Might update it all today or continue tomorrow (-: -xoxo, pizzalove