Luhan

Complicated Love
Hana's POV
"I'm just gonna go in and see her for the last time.." I told him with a bitter smile.
 
"Alright! I'll wait here!" He said a little too enthusiastically. Cute, i thought and went in. I approached my mum's soulless body and pulled off the white cloth that laid over her. I can't believe she's gone.. 
 
"Umma, you left... I'm so sorry for not being a good child to you.. But now that you're gone, watch over me with appa from up there okay.. I'll miss you a lot and tell appa i miss him too. I don't know how my life is going to be from now on but wish me luck. I will be fine right? Umma.. I love you so much.." i shed a tear as i kissed her forehead for the last time before leaving the dull room. 
 
Luhan's POV
I watched Hana through the small window of the door. Sigh, i know exactly how she feels. I really hope i can help by being a good friend for her and make her feel better after all that she's been through. I know i just met her but something inside of me is just attracted to her. Not in a ual way though. 
 
She's a really strong lady. My dad left me when i was younger and my mum's currently sick right now, which explains why i'm here at the hospital. Thank goodness it's just a fever and nothing too major. I wonder how Hana manages to stay so strong despite the challenges she faced. She needed a friend and i would definitely be one. I wanted to be one.
 
I'm positive that the rest of my friends would adore her too but unfortunately they're not here in Busan. They're all in Seoul. The only reason i'm here is because my mum got admitted to the hospital. I stopped living with her ever since i entered college. I've been living with my group of friends in Seoul. We were labelled as 'EXO', not only in school but out side too. I don't even know why and how it even happened. It's weird but we got used to it eventually.
 
Author's POV
"So Hana, where do you want to go?" Luhan asked, considerably. 
 
Hana appreciates his effort to make her feel better but she didn't feel like doing anything at all. Not when she just lost the most important person in her life. All she wanted to do was just rot at home alone while looking through pictures of the family. 
 
"I'm just going to stay at home.." she smiled weakly and was already walking away.
 
"Oh no you ain't going home yet, girl." he said and dragged Hana to an ice cream parlor that was just a few steps away from them.
 
"2 vanilla cones please." Luhan ordered.
 
"How'd you know i like vanilla?" Hana asked curiously, squinting her eyes as she did. They may have just met but he might also be a stalker who's been watching over her for years. You just can't trust anyone.
 
"Just because i'm awesome like that. Are you kidding me? Who doesn't like vanilla?!" He said while flipping his invisible long hair. 
 
Hana chuckled for the first time after her mother's death and it made Luhan feel warm inside. The smile she had was pure and beautiful. He liked seeing her smile and would do anything for it. Why does he remind me of Kai so much? She asked herself.