Broken

Complicated Love
No one's POV  
Mark stared at Hana, waiting for her to do something but she sat still on the bed, staring blankly at the door. I can't take this anymore. He shook his head and got up abruptly and was about to open door but Hana's soft, gentle voice stopped him from doing so. 
 
"Where are you going?" She asked. 
 
He turned around to face her and said, "I can't see you like this Hana.. I've gotta do something about this." 
 
Hana was about to stop him from going out but someone did it for her instead. Outside, stood her loving boyfriend that she knew, is no longer gonna be hers and stood behind him was a devil, a lopsided grin planted on her face. Kai stoned in his place. His heart shattered to know that the person he loves the most betrayed him. He never thought she'd do it, but she did. And the saddest part is, he witnessed it with his own eyes. It felt as if his heart was constantly being stabbed a million times. He hated it. He didn't think he'd experience so much pain in his life. It was hurting him more than the times when he saw her suffering. He swallowed the lump in his throat. He went in the room, walked pass Mark as if he wasn't there and stood right infront of Hana. 
 
"Hana.. What's all this?" He asked with his voice cracked a little. He didn't wanna rage at her, he would if it was someone else though. But Hana always has a different effect on him. So instead of yelling angrily and whatnot, he asked calmly however, his insides were not doing the same.
 
Looking at him made her want to burst out her explanation and just tell him that everything was just a set up but she remembered that she couldn't when she saw Krystals threatening face. She blinked her eyes a few times to prevent her tears from showing and avoided looking at his eyes. 
 
"I'm sure you know Kai. Yes, i slept with him. You're just not the same anymore and you know what, you get jealous over everything. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of you. I'm sorry but we're t-through." She stuttered at the end. Mianhe oppa.. 
 
She didn't wanna see Kai's expression since it would just make it harder for her so she shut her eyes tightly and bit her lips so hard to endure the painful situation, making her lips start to bleed. Frustration and sadness rushed into his body at once. He couldn't believe his ears. He was still hoping for it to be some kind of prank, but unfortunately for him it wasn't. 
 
"Look at me in the eyes and tell me we're through then Hana." He said coldly. Mark was totally dazed and at loss for words as he watched them silently. It was killing him that he couldn't tell the truth that Kai deserves to know. Krystal however was enjoying every single moment of their wretchedness. She was smiling from ear to ear, not giving a single bit of sympathy for them. 
 
Hana gathered all her courage and brought her face up and looked at him straight in the eyes. "It's over Kai." He scoffed a little and shook his head in disbelief. This is it then. 
 
"After everything i've done for you, this is what you give me in return. I loved you with all my heart and my feelings for you were all sincere. But now you're just a whole new different person to me. You broke my heart and I thank you for that. Takecare Hana.." He said and trotted off like a drunk person with his head hung low, patting Mark on his shoulders as he walks pass him. Once he was out the door, Krystal quickly showed them a thumbs up sign with a wide smile, satisfied with the drama they've put on before following Kai to wherever he was going.
 
Hana's POV 
His eyes.. They were filled with sadness and pain. But what can i do? I'm suffering myself, i'm doing this for him. I love him so so much and this is all for the best. I'm sorry oppa.. I'm really sorry.. I just can't take the risk of letting you get hurt.. You've been through so much just because of me Kai. And its about time it ends. I love you so much..
 
A hand grabbed my shoulder and I reluctantly turn my head. Mark was giving a sweet little smile but it wasn't enough to comfort me. I returned his smile but lose it all at once when he pulled me into an embrace. I wrapped my arms around his neck as i sobbed into his shoulders. All the tears that I was having a hard time holding back, fell completely like a waterfall. It hurts so much. I had to let go of the one and only person i love in this whole entire world. The only person that stayed by me no matter what, the one who was there for me, the one who stood up for me, the one who was always there to make me laugh and smile.. I lost him.
 
Mark's POV  
I brought her into a tight hug when i saw her teary eyes. I couldn't stand seeing it. It was hurting me so much. I let her cry into my shoulders. I didn't care if she's gonna wet it from all the tears she's shed, it doesn't matter. As a matter of fact, i would let her cry on my shoulders for hours if she needed to. Watching her keep up with the act earlier on was torturing me as if i was getting caned all over. 
 
I honestly wanted to punch both Kai and that evil, wicked witch. Firstly, because Kai is just too stupid to not realize that Hana would never do something like that to him since she loves him so much- despite how long they've known each other. Secondly, because Krystal turned them into this. But now that i come to think of it, it's my fault too. I shouldn't have agreed to whatever that witch said back then if i knew it'd be like this. What have I done?