Deskmates

Complicated Love
Kai's POV
Ughhhh, new guy. Get back to where you came from dude. Who does he think he is winking at my girlfriend? His got some guts doesn't he? Ok calm down Kai calm down. It was just a wink. OUT OF ALL THE GIRLS WHY WINK AT HER? Gosh, this is what i get for having such a beautiful girlfriend. I looked at her and she was completely lost to what was happening, like a lost puppy. Hahaha she's so cute. I pushed her out of the crowd into a more peaceful place. I took a sit next to her and faced her. 
 
"Yah, don't tell me you're currently  lovestruck by him. For your information, you've got a boyfriend here lady." I told her as i jokingly hit her on the arm, finally gaining her attention.
 
"Hahahaha, i know that alright. Jealous much~" She smirked playfully. What a tease. I folded my arms and looked away, yeah duh i was jealous. 
 
"Ahhhh oppaaaa~ You know i love you right?" She said in a cute voice, i hate it when she tries to attract me with her aegyo. Wait a minute, DID SHE JUST CALL ME OPPA? My eyes widened and i turned to face her, 
 
"What did you just call me?" I asked cheekily as my smile becomes wider and wider. 
 
"I called yo- Oh my god did i really call you that?!" She yelled, her eyes bulging out, realizing what she called me. She's never called me oppa before and it made my heart skip a beat. I like it. 
 
"You sure did my love, call me that again." I said as my brought my face closer to hers. 
 
She backed a little and blinked a few times and stuttered, "O-O-ppa" causing my heart to skip a beat again and her face was as red as a tomato from embarrassment. 
 
"Call me that from now on alright." I cupped her face and kissed her soft pink kissable lips. 
 
I don't why i did but it was something that i just couldn't resist and i'll never ever get tired of. I just loved the way our noses brush against each other when we kiss. The way her lips moved in sync with mine perfectly. The way her lips tasted so sweet, that i craved for it. The way she smiles in between our kisses and the way my heart pounded against my chest in excitement whenever we kissed. She broke the kiss to catch her breath leaving me disappointed at the loss of contact with her lips. But thank goodness she did before i could go any further. Control your hormones Kai, i mentally scolded myself.
 
No one's POV 
After their kissing session, they went separate ways to their classes. It was lonely for Hana when they had different classes since nobody wanted to be her friend, besides Kai of course. Not having Kai by her side is definitely boring, like reallyyyyyyyy  boring. If his there, he'd constantly annoy her and chat with her even when their teacher is teaching, not like he cares about whatever the teacher has to say. What a bad boy. Some would get jealous over the attention they were giving each other while some might find it extremely annoying but Hana, she gets annoyed too but she doesn't really mind it, it makes the lessons less boring than it already is. 
 
Kai on the other hand is lucky enough to be the 'kingka' of the school. His got friends everywhere and pretty much everyone loves his presence. But still, if Hana's not there with him, his turns into a lifeless and cold person. He ignores everyone who tries to talk to him, not just girls but boys too. He only opens his mouth if he needs to. Hana is the only person who can bring him back to life without even trying hard. She was just thinking about her boyfriend the whole time until she snapped out from her thoughts when a familiar person entered the class. 
 
Hana's POV
"Class we have a new classmate joining us from now and girls, don't you even think about." Mrs Park announced, at the same time warning the girls who were constantly shrieking at the sight of a handsome guy infront of them. 
 
Its him again, the guy who winked at me, the guy who made Kai jealous hahaha. The only reason why i kept silent right after that guy sent me a wink was because, he looked oddly familiar. I thought i've seen him somewhere before. I didn't know if my eyes were just playing around with my mind but i remembered seeing him outside of school. 
Anyways, Kai was really cute i swear. I honestly think his got nothing to be jealous of, everything about him is perfect and his everything i could ever ask for in my entire life. I'm just the luckiest girl in the world aren't i? 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Mark Tuan  imnida. Please take good care of me." The guy or should i say Mark introduced himself and bowed to the class. Hearts were shooting out from the girls eyes as they stare at Mark like they're looking at delicious pizza, waiting to be eaten. 
 
"Mark, you may take a seat beside Hana." Mrs Park told him as she pointed to the seat next to me. A smirked formed on his face as he made his way to sit beside me. Whats with the smirk? 
 
Whines were heard all over the class from the girls who wanted Mark to sit with them but too bad the only available sit is next to mine. Not only could i feel eyes on me from the envious girls, I could also feel his eyes on me as he took a sit beside me and it felt really uncomfortable. He suddenly brought out his hand towards me and i had no choice but to shake it, its called manners guys. 
 
"I'm Mark." He introduced. 
 
"Im Hana, just Hana will do." I introduced back. A sincere smile formed on his face and it made me feel warm at the sight of it. 
 
"Lets be good friends." He let go of my hand not forgetting to flash me a smile and I smiled back at him, sincerely of course. I returned him a smile but his pearly whites instantly vanished as he stared at me, blinking  his eyes. 
 
"Is there something wrong?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. 
 
"Oh, n-nothing" he stuttered and looked away, a little too quickly. Hmmm his weird, this won't be too bad i guess. 
 
Mark's POV
Her smile. It took away my breath for a moment and i'm not exaggerating at all. She's got a really breathtaking smile, i could look at her for days. Ok cut it out Mark. Lets just hope she won't find me too weird and hopefully she's willing to be my friend. Besides, she's the only normal girl i've seen in this school so far, the rest of them are just plain creepy and annoying. Their attempt to attract me was making me suffocate in disgust, geez. Lets be good friends Hana. 
 
 
 
 

Put your hands together for Got7's Mark!! 👏👏👏👏
I find him so darn cute and goodlooking!! 😍 But, Kai is still my #1 no matter what ☝️1⃣😘 -xoxo, pizzalove