Chapter 9

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung find Jessica sleeping on the couch when Sooyoung finally come back to her apartment. She kneel down next to her but then decided to sit on the floor next to the couch.

"Why you sleep here?" Sooyoung asked to sleeping Jessica. "Did you get bored here? My apartment not fun, does it?"

Jessica's hair is slowly tumble down her face. Sooyoung got rid of hair that covered her face slowly. But as Sooyoung feared, Jessica woke up.

"You're home..." Jessica said in her sleepy voice when she rubbing her eyes.

"If you tired, just go back to sleep," Sooyoung said slowly near Jessica's ear.

Jessica shook her head. She took her pocket book before she answer Sooyoung.

I'm sleeping because I wait you home. If you already here, I don't want to sleep anymore.

"Are you lonely here?" Sooyoung asked.

Slowly Jessica nod her head.

Usually I never feel lonely when I'm in my apartment because I can concentrate to my book. But today... I can't read a single word at all from my book. I think, I'm worried about you, remember about your job.

Sooyoung smile heard what Jessica said. She start Jessica's eyes. And she can see Jessica's lock her eyes on Sooyoung's hair.

Why you use a glove?

"You said, it's still okay for you if our skin doesn't meet right?" Sooyoung asked. "This is the way I can touch you. This glove save me from touch you bare skin with mine."

Jessica nod her head again.

I think, it's a good idea.

"C'mon. We should eat our lunch. You hungry, right?" Sooyoung asked when she stand up.

Jessica get up from the couch. She staring at her clothes, Sooyoung, Sooyoung's room and Sooyoung again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter