Chapter 29

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Because you were here, the victim must be a girl right?" Sooyoung asked when she meet Tiffany in the crime scene.

Tiffany immediately showing her eye-smiles to greet Sooyoung and the girl that she doesn't know following Sooyoung to the crime scene.

"To be exactly, a woman. 35 years old, single, rich and don't forget, pretty. I wish I can be like her too," Tiffany said.

Sooyoung only nods her head several times not really listening what Tiffany said except about the victim.

"Who is she? Another girlfriend?" Tiffany asked pointing Hara.

 "Goo Hara, Detective Soo's partner," Hara decided to introduce herself when she can see Sooyoung doesn't want to introduce her to dr. Hwang.

"Tiffany Hwang, doctor," Tiffany showing her eye-smiles when she take Hara's hand and secretly Tiffany smile when she can see a little blush in Hara's face.

Sooyoung only shake her head with what Tiffany do and what Tiffany might think right now.

"Since when you have a partner Soo?" Tiffany glancing at Sooyoung who glancing back at her.

"Forced partner to be exactly," Sooyoung said makes Hara look at her. "Why you still here?"

Hara look at Sooyoung confusingly when Sooyoung asked her that question.

"If you're a real detective, you should check the crime scene or asked the neighbour if they heard something or not. Not standing here waiting for me give you instruction. This is not academy anymore, you should do and think fast."

Hara quickly bow  and fastly move to the crime scence to check what happen.

"I hope she's not doing anything stupid there or she will ruined the crime scene. Aish... why I should be a baby sitter for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter