Chapter 13

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is my victim, her name is Choon-Hee. She was found dead this morning by this girl. And this girl name is Myung-Hee, she is my prime suspect," Sooyoung start to explain her case to Jessica.

Why you choose her as your suspect?

"I heard from her neighbour, lately they always fight even for small reason every time Myung-Hee come to Choon-Hee's place. And when Myung-hee gave a statement, her statement is too convoluted. I can't trust her," Sooyoung continue. "And this is the crime scene."

Sooyoung used the picture to help her explain the condition to Jessica.

Anything missing? Maybe someone tried to rob her and she had to fight so that she was murdered.

Sooyoung shake her head. "Her valuables thing, jewelry even her money still there. But I can't make sure no items are gone, she lived alone in that place. No one can't confirmed about her stuff to me."

Jessica nod her head. Still thinking. Her eyes focus on the picture tried to find the missing piece.

"And according to the saliva that found by dr. Hwang near her lips, I think murder is more toward the victim's relationship with a person in her life."

Jessica nod her head again. You said, they always fight lately, right? Did you know, why?

"Myung-Hee said, Choon-Hee cheating on her," Sooyoung said. "She always found Chon-Hee busy with her phone even when they are together."

Did you find anything to prove it?

"I can't find her diary."

Could you find her notebook? Nowadays, people like to type it not write it. If you want to know the killer, I think, it's better for you to learn your victim too. Sometimes, what is seen not as the truth.

Sooyoung blinked her eyes for several times. She change her glance from the paper and Jessica.

"Why I never think about this before," Sooyoung asked to herself. "Thank you, Sica. I don't know what will happen if you never help me."

It's nothing. You may be too tired, so you can't think. I'm sure, you can certainly do it yourself. All this time you always solve it by yourself, right?

But it's fast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter