Chapter 41

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here we are..." Sooyoung turn off the machine of her car when finally she came to the crime scene with Jessica. But when Sooyoung turn around her face to see Jessica, she found Jessica's face is so pale.

"What's wrong princess?" Sooyoung asked squeeze Jessica's hand gently.

Jessica shake her head but her face still pale as before.

"Tell me, princess.. What's wrong? Are you afraid? Or something happen?" Sooyoung really want to know what happen. She's really worried to see Jessica like this.

Actually right now, Jessica fight with herself in her mind. Part of herself want to be here with Sooyoung everytime she remember Sooyoung has a new partner. Another part want to run away from this place. Jessica really hate to see blood. She still remember, when she still a little kid, she saw her little sister bleeding because she fall from the swing. That time, Jessica fainted when she want to help her sister stop the blood. Since that time, Jessica really hate to see blood. She's really afraid.

"Princess... what happen?"

Jessica come back to the reality when she can feel Sooyoung squeeze her hand again. Jessica tried to smile but she know, she's failed when she can see how worried Sooyoung was.

"I just... I..." Jessica didn't know how to say it. "I'm afraid of blood.."

"What did you say?" Unfortunately Sooyoung can't catch her last line because Jessica mumbling it too fast.

"I said..." Jessica shake her head. "Whether in every crime scene there is always a lot of blood?"

Sooyoung thinking for awhile. "Not really. Cause not every killer use gun or knife to kill their victim. Sometimes they use drugs or rope. Why?"

Jessica shake her head and slowly lowered her head, don't dare to staring back at Sooyoung.

"Are you afraid with dead body?" Sooyoung asked. Jessica shake her head one more time.

"Are you afraid with blood?" Sooyoung asked again. Slowly Jessica nod her head.

Sooyoung giggles to find the answer makes Jessica smack her arm. "Yah!"

"I am not giggling as laughing at you. I remember myself first time start joining the biro. I'm afraid of blood too since my parents and my sister died in car accident," Sooyoung said and showing a little smile on her face.

Jessica gently caressing Sooyoung's cheek but before she said something, someone taps on Sooyoung's car window.

Jessica look around only to find unfamiliar face who smiling widely because she can ruined Sooyoung and Jessica's moment. <- Swear! It's not me :D

"Who is she?" Jessica look at back at Sooyoung who still staring at her maybe didn't know or didn't hear someone tapping their window.

Sooyoung's eyes follow Jessica's direction and find Hara smiling at her. "She's my new partner. Let me introduce you to her."

Jessica only nod her head and follow Sooyoung came out from the car. This is the only change to makes sure that girl is her enemy or friend. She want to know if this girl really want HER Sooyoungie or not. <- *shake head* Sica.. Sooyoung still not yours...

"Jessica, this is Hara, my new partner. And Hara, this is Jessica, my.... roomates," Sooyoung said and smiling to Jessica.

Jessica and Hara eyes finally meet when the shake their hands.

"Who are you?" That's only the line that Jessica catch from Hara's mind when they shaking their hand. Jessica didn't need to know the detai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter