Chapter 54

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

"Who is there?" Seohyun asked while she's opening the door. But she wrinkled her eyerbows when she found a strange person in front of the door.

"Lovely Pizza~! You order, we delievery~!" The man who's standing in front of her suddenly shout made Seohyun jumped a little from her spot.

"Uhmmm..." Seohyun feel unsure about it. She glanced at Sooyoung and Jessica and found them still drawning in their own world. "Uhmm..." it made Seohyun didn't know how to answer that man.

"Why you took so long?" Hyoyeon finally decided to join Seohyun in Sooyoung's apartment door. "Who is that?"

"Delievery man." Only that answer Seohyun gave to Hyoyeon.

"Ah~ Sooyoung ordered pizza?" asked Hyoyeon.

Seohyun only shrugged her shoulders while the delievery man just standing in there watching them both.

"But Sooyoung ordered lunch from Yuri's place just a moment ago, right?" Hyoyeon asked. "Even Yuri and Yoona still here."

"Uhmm.. Yoona ever told me that Sooyoung has big appetite sometimes. Especially when she found the killer or something makes her look happy."

"Ah.. it could be. Right now she really looks happy, right?" Seohyun nodding her head.

"Umm... Is this... SM Apartment Room 161?" Asked the delievery man finally cause seems Hyoyeon and Seohyun ignored his presence. "Cause in the door, I saw the door number is 161."

"Are you sure, sir? The door behind you, the number is also 161," Hyoyeon is confused.

The delievery man feel more confused than Hyoyeon but suddenly Seohyun snapped her fingers.

"Ah~ I think, this is flipped, sir," Seohyun said. "It's 191. Just try to knock that door first, sir. Cause we're not sure if the owner of this apartment ordered that pizza cause she's already moved to the other world."

Even the delievery man can't understand the last sentences that Seohyun said to him, he only nod his head. "Sorry for disturbing, ma'am." He finally bowed before he knocked the door acrossed from Sooyoung's apartment.

"It's not for us?" Tiffany asked.

"I think, Sooyoung more choose to kick us than order us with food. She even never thought to give us water, right?" Tiffany said sarcastically.

"You're just jealous cause you still can't find a girl to make that kind of moment right, Dr. Hwang?" Taeyeon .

"Just shut up, Det. Kim Taeyeon."

Suddenly Taeyeon shrinked to the couch when Tiffany mentioned her full name made others laugh with no reason. (just for fun?)

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Someone knocked again.

"See? Maybe Sooyoung is being nice and the delievery man can make sure it's our pizza~" Hyoyeon happily go to the door but she suddenly just stood up there.

"Unnie, what ha-.." Before Seohyun can continue she suddenly frozed in there too.

"Something ha-.." Taeyeon follow them and stood up too.

"What are you guys doing in there?" Tiffany asked more like she still pissed. "Why you here?"

Yuri and Yoona exchanged their glance. Someone never wished to be in here came now.

"I thought Kim Taewoo gave Sooyoung a day off today?" said Taeyeon who already awake from her shocked.

"What are you doing here?" That's the only question that people in that apartment asked. (maybe except SooSica).

"Can I just go in first and talk to Sooyoung?"

"I'm afraid you can't do that. She kinda moved to other world and hmm... I think, you know what I mean, right?" Hyoyeon asked back.

"Let's see what I can do with that."

The guest only walked to the dining room with no hestitation. She just went straight there to SooSica's world. Unrealized people in that room took their breath deeply and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter