Chapter 21

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung leaning her back on the pillar when she wait Jessica to close the library. Sometimes she's glancing at the tall girl not far away from her who waiting for Sunny.

"You are..." Sooyoung want to start a new conversation with that girl but she's not really sure to do that.

"Hyomin. Sunny's girlfriend." But that girl fastly cut Sooyoung's sentences.

"Girlfriend? But Sunny said..."

"I'm a girl and I'm her friend. So I'm her girlfriend, right?" Hyomin asked. "Any complain?"

Sooyoung only shake her head.

"And you are..."

"Jessica's friend." Sooyoung said flasing a little smile on her.

"Really? Not her girlfriend?" Hyomin narrowed her eyes to Sooyoung. "Sunny said, you live with her. She's an ice princess, how could you handle it? I think, only her girlfriend who can handle it."

Sooyoung wrinkled her brows. Sooyoung remember again the first time she met Jessica in her office. Seohyun even afraid handed Jessica a cup of tea. But for Sooyoung, she only found Jessica's cute side. Maybe people misunderstood with Jessica's behaviour because Jessica afraid someone might touch her.

"She's not. She just can't express herself so much, maybe because of that people think, she's an ice pincess," Sooyoung said. "She's not that cold, I think."

"Is that so?" Now Hyomin's turn wrinkled her brows. "But Sunny said, she's scary."

Sooyoung shaking her head. "She's not."

Hyomin only shrugged her shoulder. Actually she doesn't care if Jessica is an ice princess or not. She's only care about Sunny. Someone who scared Sunny or someone who might take Sunny away. Because for Hyomin, Sunny is her world.

"Did you know that eye-smile girl? Who backhugging Sunny?" Hyomin remember again about Tiffany. "Is she your friend?"

"Kind of," Sooyoung said not really sure. "She's a doctor from Seoul Hospital. She help me a lot."

"What kind of help?" Hyomin asked curiously.

"I'm detective from homicide division in police department," Sooyoung said. "Tiffany helped me find the cause of death of murder victims."

Hyomin nod her head. "They done!!"

Sooyoung can see Hyomin run to Sunny and suddenly hug that bunny. Sunny just ruffled her hair and patting her back.

"See you tomorrow, detective!!" Sunny only waving her hand when Hyomin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter