Chapter 22

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung took Jessica to the hill on the edge of town after they took their dinner. Sooyoung could see Jessica was amazed at seeing sprinkles star in the sky from the hill.

"Woaaa..... this place is so beautiful..." Jessica said amazingly.

Sooyoung only giggle to see Jessica looks like a 5 years old who find a new toy in her bed when she wake up in Christmas.

"Why you giggle?" Jessica asked pouting.

Sooyoung laughing hardly to see Jessica's expression. She can't imagine this girl could be an ice princess. She is just too cute for Sooyoung to handle.

"Yah!! Stop it!!" Jessica hit Sooyoung's arm hardly.

Sooyoung should hold her breath before she can control herself.

"How could you find this place?" Jessica asked after Sooyoung stop giggle.

"I can't sleep every single night since I arrived to this country. To kill my boring time, every night, I'll go out with my car," Sooyoung answered. "Luckly, my car run out of gasoline and it's stop here."

Jessica nod her head several times.

"Since that time, this place become my favourite place when I need to clear my mind when something bothering me or I just too tired to think about my case," Sooyoung said makes Jessica staring at her. "Usually I go to this place alone."

"You have a problem now?" Jessica asked curiously. "Why you don't share it with me? Is this about your case?"

"I don't have any problem to share right now," Sooyoung said.

"Then why you take me to this place?" Jessica asked confusingly.

"I only want to share this view with you," Sooyoung smiling brightly when her eyes meet Jessica's eyes.

Jessica can't help herself but to smile. "Thank you for sharing me your secret place. I love this place. The view is amazing."

"And you were here with me," Jessica continue deep inside her heart.

"It's not a big deal. I already share my apartment with you, I think, it's okay to share this view with you too.." Sooyoung s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter