Chapter 59

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Found something?" Gyuri asked Leeteuk.

Leeteuk shook his head. "Not yet. Their GPS still not give me a hint. None of that."

"How about you separated our first two victims before you combined the last victim. I kinda have a hunch this victim is only distraction," Gyuri said."Maybe the killer can predict that finally we check their GPS so we found the connection."

Leeteuk nodded. "And if we found where is it, if we connect our suspects to that place, we can build  the case, right?"

Gyuri nodded too. "I think, this killer won't make it easier," she said. "I could tell this killer will choose a place that everyone ever visit it."

Leeteuk nodded and start his programme again like what Gyuri said. Only put the two first victims. Suddenly there was a hint.

"Yups, you are right," Leeteuk agreed. "Like coffee shop for police department."

"Cause we knew everyone on this police department even go there, let's cross the time the two victims visit that place with everyone on this list. Find which one who has a match with them," Gyuri continued patting Leeteuk's shoulder.

"Are you sure? Now you put everyone as your suspect?" Leeteuk a bit amazed.

Gyuri nodded. "Our first victim died at the time I send three of them to see Sooyoung's condition for posibility we asked her back to the bureau, right?"

"Ah~" Leeteuk flicked his fingers. "The time you said you have a hunch mean you remember about that?"

Gyuri nodded. "And I think, after you found what I want you looking for, I have a plan."

"Before that, will you tell Sooyoung about our progress?" Leeteuk asked.

Gyuri shook her head. "Just tell her we found nothing when we combined the three of them, like your result with what she asked for. Now, I need to do something."

"Okay, on it, boss," Leeteuk only raised his thumb and let Gyuri left them.

Meanwhile few meters away...

Sooyoung saw Gyuri left her office. Actually it means Sooyoung don't need to have a deal with Hara anymore. But at the same time, Sooyoung remember again what Gyuri said, she should be a professional.

"What we know from this case?" Sooyoung asked. "I will ask Gyuri to get you out of the case, if you have nothing from this when everyone on this team, studying this case. So let me repeat, what we know from this case? For starters, the victim."

"All the victims is female. They are single and live alone," Hara started to answered. "They died from lethal injection. Because there's no suicide note and there's also none of drugs around their body, it can be concluded that they were killed. But there's no sign from them to fight. No DNA under their nail and also no bruises in their hands."

"Good. Continue."

"The victims might know the killer because there's no forced open the door of the victim's residence. It could be the victims invite the killer to go inside or they went in together," Hara continued. "According to there's no fingerprints from the killer, even on the door handle, it mean the victims open their door for the killer."

"Okay, I can tell that you're listening. Go on."

"The killer might have medical background remember how the victim died," Hara continued. "Because we still can't found the connection between first, second and third victim, we still don't know how the killer choose the victim. Maybe it just random."

"Do you have any question from that?" Sooyoung asked.

Hara thinking. She didn't want to be kick from this case and the only way to do it, at least, she need to impress Sooyoung.

"How could this murder case become random if the killer need their victim to open their doors for him/her?" Hara asked, not too sure.

"Good point. And what is the conclusion for that?" Sooyoung asked again.

"The killer didn't pick them randomly. They learn the victim before determining whether the victims according to what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter