Chapter 32

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can you guess my next victim????

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Damn! Why you should be like this in this perfect time?!!!" Sooyoung said angryly when she kick her flat tire. "Did you know how much I miss her? Stupid tire!!!"

Sooyoung cursing her car for several times before her sense goes back and remember to take her phone to inform Jessica what happen to her.

"Sh*t!!!" Sooyoung almost throwing her phone when she can see her phone already death. Her phone already become a victim since Sooyoung forgot to charged it last night.

"Think Soo!! Think!! You have a brain right?! Think!!" Sooyoung command herself.

Sooyoung look around to find someone who might borrowing her a phone to call Jessica or at least service station to take her car from the street. But since Sooyoung cursing her car no one dare to come closer to her. Everyone avoiding her gaze, maybe afraid Sooyoung will eat them alive.

"Why they ignoring me?" Sooyoung asked to herself confusingly. "Did I do something to them?"

Sooyoung decided to go to the store not far away from where she standing. This is the first time Sooyoung use her badge to makes the owner of that store sure Sooyoung won't do something bad to them.

"I need your phone, please. It's emergency."

Even the owner still scared with Sooyoung's presence, he gave Sooyoung what she want.

Sooyoung actually want to call Jessica too after she called the service station to take her car, but Sooyoung think, the best thing she can do now if call cab and go as soon as possible to the library. But not like she wish, she found an empty cab 15 minutes after the service station take her car. It's already 12.30 pm when she peek on her watch.

One more time, Sooyoung cursing when she enter the cab makes the cab driver didn't dare to look at her and even asked her destination.

The cab driver decided to drive his car slowly until he found out Sooyoung's destination. But even it's not his fault, Sooyoung scolded him.

"What are you doing?!" Sooyoung asked angryly. "Go faster to the university! I'm in hurry!!"

The cab driver only obey Sooyoung's order since he doesn't want to take any longer with this angry detective. If only he didn't saw a gun in Sooyoung's waist maybe he already kick Sooyoung out from his cab but for his own safety, he better to do Sooyoung's order without complain.

It's 12.40 pm when Sooyoung reach library's door but Sooyoung suddenly frozen in her place when Jessica greet her with her icy-death-glare to Sooyoung. At that time, Sooyoung understand why some people called Jessica, ice princess.

But Sooyoung of course doesn't give up that easyly. She decided to walk through Jessica even Jessica still sending her icy-death-glare to Sooyoung. Maybe if eyes can kill, this library will be the next crime scene for Police Department.

"Sica... I'm sorry I'm late.."

Jessica become a silent ice princess right now. She even crossing her arms around her chest when she staring deeply at Sooyoung's eyes.

"M-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter