Chapter 4

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to my place!!" Sooyoung said when she open her apartment for herself and Jessica.

Jessica staring at Sooyoung, at the??pocket??book??(Sooyoung buy that for Jessica in the minimarket near her apartment)??in her hand, Sooyoung again and her pocket book??again. She write nothing on it.

"You can write 'thank you' if you want. I'm not goona mad at you," Sooyoung said when she found how confused Jessica was.

Jessica smile and finally write that. Thank you

"But I think you can keep that paper. Maybe someday you need that when you should thank to another person too," Sooyoung continue. "Just in case."

Jessica only smile and nod.

"And sorry for my tiny apartment, I only have one room, you can use that because usually I fall asleep on the couch when I stil watching TV," Sooyoung continue when they finally enter Sooyoung's apartment.

Jessica shake her head.

I'm guest here. You should be the one who use the room. I can sleep at the couch.

Sooyoung shake her head too. She took the pen from Jessica without touching her hand.

My place my rule.

Meannie...

Who do you called meannie??

The people out there.

Sooyoung chuckle when she found Jessica pouting.

I don't want you catch a cold if you sleep on the couch. I'm okay. Really.

It's not only me who should you take care of. You should take care of yourself. I don't want you catch a cold either.

I use the blanket, you use my room. How is that?

Jessica thinking for awhile but then she finally nod her head.

"I'll prepare your clothes and your room. You can sit here and watch TV. If you need me..."

I call you. I still can talk, detective, don't worry.

"Promise me, you will," Sooyoung asked Jessica who only nod her head.

Sooyoung smile makes Jessica smile too. When Sooyoung can see Jessica sit in her couch and turn on the TV, Sooyoung finally enter her room to clean up and prepare the clothes for Jessica. It's need 10 minutes until Sooyoung came out from her own room, sweating.

Are you running, detective?

No, I'm not. I just Nevermind. You can use my room now. Your change in my bed.

Sooyoung still out of breath after she finishing clean up her own room. She remember again how mad her mother was when she still a kid a several years ago.

What's a matter detective?

Sooyoung smile when she found a worry in Jessica's face. Sooyoung decided to smile and shake her head.

You can share anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter