Chapter 67

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Actually I feel HESITATE to upload this chapter. I wrote this after I had a NIGHTMARE

Mostly you will SPEECHLESS but I WISH you prepare YOUR HEART before read this

Btw, why you all really believe with anything that Gyuri said? Is she look that SMART? Hehe XD

 

“Unnie, can I ask you something?” Sooyoung asked after the three of them remain silences in that room.

“Go ahead.” Gyuri said without looking away from the screen.

“Why you start to think that maybe Nicole actually in love with me?” Sooyoung asked. “You already connect all the victims and the evidence with the killer, right? Why you make us start from zero again?”

Gyuri stares at Sooyoung. She is thinking for awhile.

“Hmm…. Let’s just say, it’s just a hunch. Because she has no reaction when they talked about Siwon but she has it when one of them mentions your name,” she continued point at the screen. “And I still can’t understand why she choose pink handkerchief for explaining her presence.”

Sooyoung nodded. “But you said, it probably she want to trick me, right? Or maybe because her last victim is me.”

“Like I said to you in the coffee shop, I can’t read people’s mind. And I bet everyone agree if their heart is more complicated than their mind,” Gyuri continued. “This is about what she feels to you or Siwon. I can’t figure it out except she reveals it.”

“If that so, the only ways to find out by interrogate her, right?” Sooyoung continued staring at Gyuri.

Gyuri nodded. “But I need to find a way to make her talk. Even for her friends, she didn’t want to say anything. It feels like she is not regrets anything that she have done.”

“But maybe she is just a typical of sociopath, right?” Leeteuk asked. “Mostly people who killed people at first and second time, we can still believe if they say they regret it. But the third and etc, it’s like they just addicted. They just want to kill someone.”

Gyuri nodded. “Yeah, maybe you’re right. Could you accompany me interrogate her?” she looked at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung glanced at Leeteuk who only nodding his head. “But you kick me from this case, do you?”

“It’s not that you will join me in the interrogation room,” Gyuri replied. “But you will watch me interrogate her. I want to know her reaction if she knew that you watch her.”

“Because you want to know if she feel irritating or happy when she knew my presence?” Sooyoung asked.

“I guess so,” Gyuri replied. “Let’s just go there. And Leeteuk can you prepare the room?”

Leeteuk only nodded his head and find a way to go to the interrogation room. At the same time, Gyuri asked officer to take Nicole to the interrogating room. After that she went to Chief Taewoo’s room wish he was there to ask permission to use interrogation room.

“Chief, may I come in?” asked Gyuri after knocked the door.

“Yes, please.” Gyuri and Sooyoung can hear a voice from the room. When they open the door, they found Chief Taewoo still with Goo Hara in there.

“I just want to ask your permission to use interrogation room. I still have puzzle in my case,” Gyuri explained her presence.

“Go ahead. I don’t mind,” Chief Taewoo said. “If you could, please bring my nephew with you. I want her to learn from you too. She said that she admirer you for how you explained in the coffee shop.”

Gyuri nodded. “She can join Sooyoung watch my interrogation. Right, Soo?”

Sooyoung only nodded her head when the corner of her eyes can found Hara staring at her. In no time Hara stand up and follow both of them into interrogating room. From outside, they could see Nicole already waiting for Gyuri.

“Let’s go to another side, we can hear what happen in there,” Sooyoung command Hara. Without word, she only follows Sooyoung to other room next to interrogating room. In there, they found Leeteuk who is ready to record the interrogation.

 

Inside Interrogation Room

“I think you won’t be surprise if I’m the one who will be here, right?” Gyuri start the conversation. She decided to sit in front of Nicole who crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Nicole glance at her but no word spill out from .

“I know you don’t care with anything that I said. You also will say that you’re not the killer or maybe you will say that I made a worst conclusion,” Gyuri continued. “Working with serial killer all this time made us learnt how to escape from that kind of question, right?”

Nicole still not moves even a bit. She looks like she frozen on her chair.

“Do you know that Sooyoung actually in the next room?” Gyuri asked. “You want to shoot her in the coffee shop, right?”

Like Gyuri predict, Nicole has reaction when she mentioned Sooyoung’s name.

“Maybe she still can’t believe that you’re the one who kill everyone who tried to walk into her life,” Gyuri continued. “Maybe she is curious why her friend want to kill them. What she want to say to her because you look happy when you met her.”

Nicole only stares at Gyuri to hear what she said.

“I still remember you’ve been clingy into her when the first time we arrived here,” Gyuri continued. “You even don’t mind if I take her back to our bureau, right?”

Nicole straightens her sit on the chair. “What do you want from me? If you ask my confession, you won’t get it. I didn’t kill them.”

“I know that. It’s just my hunch,” Gyuri lightly said. “I just want to ask you, as your unnie, do you in love with Sooyoung or Siwon?”

Nicole definitely gave reaction when Gyuri mentioned Sooyoung but none for Siwon.

“Ah… Sooyoung,” Gyuri nodded. “If they could prove the last syringe in your bag has a match with Siwon’s blood and any other blood, I don’t need your full confession for that case. But for you…”

Gyuri is purposely hanging her line. But when she saw Nicole pay attention on her, she continues.

“But for you, if you never said it to Sooyoung what you really feel, you have no chance anymore. And you will spend your rest of life in jail regretting it,” Gyuri closed her interrogation and walk out the door.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter