Chapter 45

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally Sooyoung, Hara and Jessica arrived to Sooyoung's apartment. Before that, they go to Hara's place to take some clothes for Hara tonight. After change their clothes, they move to the living room in Sooyoung's apartment.

"You're not going to sleep? Sooyoung asked when Jessica follow her to the living room.

Jessica become speechless to hear that question.

"You need some rest, right? Tommorow morning you should go to work, right?" Sooyoung asked again.

Jessica only nod her head when she found a little smirk in Hara's face.

Actually Jessica hate this position. Even she is Sooyoung's roommate, but Hara is Sooyoung's partner. Sooyoung won't discuss the case with her anymore.

Jessica finally decided to leave the living room and go to the bedroom without say anything. Without touching Hara's hand, she already know, Hara jumping in happiness in her mind. This night, Jessica know one thing, she hate that girl.

"Wait here, okay?" Sooyoung told Hara when she saw how silent Jessica was.

Hara only wrinkled her brows when she found Sooyoung following Jessica to the bedroom. Actually Hara a little bit curious what will happen in there, but she knew , if she follow Sooyoung there, Sooyoung only scolding her. So the thing that she can do right now is waiting for Sooyoung patiently.

When Sooyoung reach her own bedroom, she only found Jessica hide herself under the blanket. Slowly Sooyoung sit on the bed next to Jessica and slowly Jessica's hair. But what she get is only Jessica smacked her hand and move a little bit far from Sooyoung's position.

"Are you mad at me?" Sooyoung asked.

Jessica shake her head under the blanket.

"But if you're not mad at me, you will talk to me, right?" Sooyoung asked in sad tone.

"I'm not mad. I'm tired," Jessica said without showing her face to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung released a heavy sigh before she stand up.

"Alright. Goodnight and have a nice dream," Sooyoung said before she leaving Jessica alone in the bedroom.

Jessica finally removing the blanket from her face when Sooyoung close the door. Actually she hide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter