Chapter 55

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyoung took Jessica's hand and gently she squeezed it. Only the two of them are in the apartment now. The others already left after Sooyoung gave them her death glare when they tried to find out about her conversation with Gyuri. And maybe they already know that it's worthless trying to ruin SooSica's moment cause even they're there, they look invisible for them.

"Should I wear your gloves again?" Jessica asked. "It would be more fair for you cause I couldn't read your mind."

"Its okay, I think you already know what is on my mind," Sooyoung smiled sweetly. "It's only you who's always in my mind."

"Cheesy," Jessica said while blushing. She punched Sooyoung's shoulder lightly that made Sooyung smile happily.

"You know what, the best thing in my life is that I can see you blushing right now. You're super cute when you do that, did you know it?" Sooyoung asked.

Jessica once again burried her face on Sooyoung's chest to hide her blush. She's not punching Sooyoung anymore cause Sooyoung pull her arms to wrap around her waist to hug her body.

"And I'm really happy even we just spend a day together like now," Sooyoung kiss Jessica's forehead lightly.

"And thank you for always making me happy too, Youngie," Jessica caressed Sooyoung's cheeks with her both hands. "You always made my day. I can't live a day without you."

Sooyoung place a finger to shut Jessica's mouth. Gently and sweetly she replaced her finger with her lips. It felt like an electric shock is in their body when finally their lips meet.

"Your lips is so sweet and you know what.. your voice was y last night.." Sooyoung whispered in Jessica's ear even no one can hear them.

Sooyoung get a light punch on her chest again and a blushing princess in her arms. Her life will never be complete without this.

*

Sooyoung lightly Jessica's hair. She smiled happily to see the other girl sleeping very well when Sooyoung still keep her in her arms. This sleeping princess who look extremely beautiful even when she's sleeping.

Slowly Sooyoung can feel Jessica moved in her arms. And of course Sooyoung greet her with her greatest smile that she have.

Jessica never ever thought that her life will be the best like now. A prince smiled gently and sweetly at her when she just opened her eyes. Jessica even don't care how she look but this.. this prince who always protect her all this time and make her always feels safe ,greeted her with the best smile that she ever seen. Jessica of course gladly return it.

"I remember again the first time we met," Sooyoung suddenly blurt out that made Jessica wrinkled her brows. "That time you don't talk much but I feel like I can understand you even you didn't say a single word."

Jessica smiled. "And amazingly even a worst thing happened that night, I feel safe when I'm around you."

"And don't worry, I will make sure that you will always feel safe with me," Sooyoung hugged Jessica more tightly and give a gentle kiss on her lips.

Jessica once more gladly return it. She pull Sooyoung more closer and make them kiss so passionately. Another 'breakfast' before they eat their real breakfast. Feel like they don't want to leave the bed.

*

Jessica can see a little frown on Sooyoung's face when finally Sooyoung drove her to her university. Today they need to go back to reality. They need to go to work cause that's the thing that they must do now.

"Don't be sad.." Jessica said while caressing Sooyoung's cheek. "I will be in your arms again when we're already finish.. And we always have our lunch date, right?"

"I know.. But I always want to be by your side anytime, Princess.." Sooyoung said and gently squeezing Jessica's hand. "I want to be always there to protect you from any harm that might hurt you.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter