Chapter 44

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung finally reach her office after she dropped Tiffany in her own apartement. Jessica and Hara still with her right now. But when Sooyoung get out from her own car, only Hara follow her. Jessica still sitting in her seat inside Sooyoung's car.

"Why you still there?" Sooyoung bending her body to see Jessica inside her car.

Jessica only smile and shake her head. "I don't want to disturb your job. You want to discuss that case with her, right? So it's better fo me to wait you here."

Sooyoung shake her head and open her own car.

"You didn't disturb us. Come on, get out from the car. It's danger if I let you wait here. It's already late," Sooyoung said waiting Jessica get out from her car.

Jessica only obeyed Sooyoung's order. Jessica can see Hara look jealous because Sooyoung treated her like a princess. And somehow its makes Jessica happy. Unconciously a smile painting in Jessica's face.

"What's wrong?" Sooyoung asked confusingly.

"Hm?" Jessica asked back. She didn't know why Sooyoung suddenly asked her.

"Why are you smiling? Want to share something with me?" Sooyoung asked.

Jessica smiled again when she heard the question.

"I feel like a princess when you open the door for me," Jessica decided whisper in Sooyoung's ear.

Sooyoung was smiling to hear Jessica's answers. "But you're my princess, right?"

Jessica lowered her head to hide her blushing face. She didn't dare staring back at Sooyoung when Sooyoung take her hand and walk her to go inside the police department.

Somehow Jessica can feel someone stab her back with their eyes from behind. Jessica didn't care about that because Jessica only want to enjoy the moment that she share with Sooyoung right now.

"Probie, come on! Walk faster! It's already late," Sooyoung shouted to Hara when she reach the door with Jessica in her side.

Grumbling, Hara walked faster after them into the police st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter