Chapter 31

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you think about this case?"

Hara jumping a little when she heard Sooyoung's voice behind her and found Sooyoung already standing there watching her, working.

"I think, it's suicide," Hara said. "Maybe she's drunk a lot of medicine and she's overdosis and die. No one hear any voice from this place."

"How can you be so sure? Did you find the drugs or an empty bottle?" Sooyoung asked.

Hara shake her head. "Still looking for that."

"Don't makes a conclusion if you don't have any evidence to prove it. You can't say maybe in court. Probie!" Sooyoung smack Hara's back head with documents in her hand. (Yay! NCIS!!) "Search the evidence first before you makes any conclusion or suspect. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," Hara give a salute to Sooyoung before she continue searching.

In the other way, Sooyoung learn the crime scene before she take a note with what she saw.

"Probie, did you find her agenda, diary or her laptop?" Sooyoung asked to Hara.

"Forensic take that," Hara said. "But when I take a look at her agenda, she has no appointment this afternoon, detective," Hara said. "But the weird thing is.. she has an appointment with her dentist this end of week."

"Now you know your mistake?" Sooyoung narrowing her eyes to Hara.

Hara lowered her head and slowly nod. "She won't kill herself if she makes an appointment."

"Search more!"

Hara only obey Sooyoung's order and tried to find any evidence or clue in that room. But sometimes Hara peeking on Sooyoung's who search around too with serious face.

"Even she looks that serious, she's handsome," Hara talk in her mind and unconciously giggles.

"Is this case looks like a silly game, Probie?" Sooyoung asked with her cold tone.

Hara quickly shake her head.

"Why she's so cold?" Hara continue talk in her mind and secretly sighed but then Hara peeking at Sooyoung again afraid Sooyoung notice what she have done. Hara sighed in relief when she can see Sooyoung already drawning in her mind.

"You're just too handsome," Hara secretly smile before she continue her searching.

*

It's already 1 PM when Sooyoung and Hara finishing her observe in the crime scene. Nothing left there because the forensic team already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter