Chapter 46

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung peeking on Hara who leaning her head on Sooyoung's shoulder when they still discussing about the case. Sooyoung sighed heavyly when she can see Hara falling asleep on her shoulder.

"Probie, wake up," Sooyoung shaking Hara's shoulder to makes her awake but Hara only push Sooyoung's hand away and keep shuting her eyes. She didn't want to awake anymore.

One more time, Sooyoung sighed heavyly. Sooyoung decided to carrying Hara to her room in bridal style. Sooyoung have no choice everytime she remember Hara is Taewoo's niece. Sooyoung also remember when Taewoo said, she should take care of this girl.

Jessica feel a heavy things makes the bed move. Slowly Jessica open one of her eyes only to find Sooyoung lied Hara's body next to her. It's (of course) hurt Jessica so bad until Jessica suddenly close her eyes to ignore that view. But sadly, it's makes tears rolling down from Jessica's eyes.

Sooyoung blinked her eyes several times when she can see Jessica's tears rolling down. She can see Jessica's eyes still close but that tears... Sooyoung just can't ignore it.

Sooyoung decided to move to Jessica side after covering Hara's body with her own blanket. Slowly Sooyoung Jessica's hairs doesn't want to makes that girl awake.

"Princess.. are you okay? Have a nightmare?" Sooyoung asked while continue Jessica' hairs. "Did someone hurt you in your dream?"

Jessica didn't answer Sooyoung's question even she can heard that. She know if she open her eyes, Sooyoung will know it's not because of the nightmare, Jessica really cries right now.

This is the third times (in this page) Sooyoung sighed heavyly. Sooyoung tried to wipe Jessica's tears but it's overflowing. Sooyoung decided to kneel down next to the bed. Softly Sooyoung kiss Jessica's forehead, hope it will help her to stop Jessica's tears.

"I wish I was there for you..." Jessica slightly read Sooyoung's mind when she can feel Sooyoung's lips on her forehead.

"My mom always kiss my forehead before I sleep because she said, it will help the nightmare stay away from me," Sooyoung said. "I really hope that nightmare will leave you princess and you will have a sweet dream tonight..."

Sooyoung really want to accompany Jessica this time, but the thing that she only know, she can do nothing to help her. Sooyoung can't jump to the nightmare and kill whoever hurt Jessica in there. So, Sooyoung decided to stand up and move to the couch to continue studying her case.

Slowly Jessica open her eyes when she can heard Sooyoung close the door. Jessica slowly stand up and sitting on the bed. She can see the girl who lied down next to her sleep peacefully. Somehow Jessica wish, that girl with get a nightmare.

Jessica decided to stand up from the bed, slowly she open the door to makes sure if Sooyoung already fall asleep or not. But she found Sooyoung still reading the documents from her case. Jessica remember again how serious Sooyoung was when she should solve some case likes several days ago.

Jessica a little bit startled when Sooyoung suddenly face her when Jessica finally open the door.

"Did I disturb you?" Unconciously Jessica asked that in cold tone. Her anger still in her heart when she remember Sooyoung carried Hara to the bed this night.

Sooyoung lightly smile at Jessica and shake her head. "Can't sleep? Or thirsty?"

Jessica only nodded her head several times before move to the kitchen. Somehow Jessica can feel Sooyoung keep staring her in every steps that she took to the kitchen. Even when Jessica drink the water, in her corner of her eyes, Jessica can see Sooyoung watch her.

"You want this too?" Jessica asked.

Sooyoung only smile and shake her head. Being caught by Jessica when Sooyoung keep staring on that beautiful girl, makes Sooyoung move her eyes to the documents even her mind still on that angel.

Jessica tapped her fingers on the table when she thinking what should we do now. Somehow she think, if she just go back to the bed, it's makes a distance between her and Sooyoung and makes Hara have a chance to take Sooyoung away from her. Even Sooyoung is not her property, but Jessica didn't want to lose her. Jessica still didn't know about her feeling or maybe she just didn't want to admit it. But she didn't want to lose Sooyoung when her mind still arguing with her heart about Sooyoung.

Jessica decided to walk to the couch and sit next to Sooyoung.

"Not going to sleep?" Sooyoung asked Jessica without facing her makes the anger climb up to Jessica's head.

Suddenly Jessica stand up but Sooyoung catch her wrist.

"I didn't want to makes you leave, but I don't want you lack of sleep because you should go to work tomorrow. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter