Chapter 8

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you really sure she died of suffocation? Have you done with her?" Sooyoung asked when she meet Tiffany.

"Why you such a hurry? Did you find any suspect?" Tiffany asked back.

"Her girlfriend might kill her. I'm not sure with her alibi. Her statement convulated. I can't trust her," Sooyoung said.

"Maybe she still feel lost. She love this girl," Tiffany said. "Sometimes our mind goes blank when we found someone that close to us, died."

"Maybe, but their friend said, they not in the good term lately," Sooyoung answered. "Okay, back to my question. Have you done with her?"

Tiffany nod her head. "Someone strangled her with a bare hand, her neck bone broken. But the choker is smart enough, she or he did not leave fingerprints on her neck. Maybe he or she use a glove," Tiffany continue. "But I found saliva near the mouth on the victim. Maybe the choker try to kiss before or after he or she killed her. But I stiil not sure until you give me a DNA sample to compare."

"Maybe I could take an example of her girlfriend," Sooyoung said. "Maybe she kill her because her girlfriend betrayed her, who know."

"Search more. Maybe she has a secret admirer who doesn't really like she has a girlfriend," Tiffany said. "Maybe someone who jealous with their relationship."

"I'm still looking for that possibility too," Sooyoung said. "I think, I should go now."

"Why you such a hurry?" Tiffany asked catch Sooyoung's wrist. "Already miss your princess?"

Sooyoung wrinkled her brows. She know what Tiffany means is Jessica, but why she should call Jessica, princess?

"It's lunch time," Sooyoung said. "Uhmm... Tiff.. Is that possible a victim does not want to touch other people because they are still traumatized?"

Tiffany nod her head. "It could be. Some of them even kill theirself. Why?"

Sooyoung's face turn pale after hear Tiffany's last sentences.

"Is Jessica didn't want you to touch her?" Tiffany asked. "You want to touch her, right?"

"Err... kind of," Sooyoung afraid Tiffany make another conclusion from her answer. "She said, she's still okay if ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter